Bagseed Conniption Fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannabiscotti said:
i quickly read through the posts and didnt notice if it had been said, but you can root clones in just water. the PH was/is def the problem, but you can go without nutes for the beginning--might help stabalize the PH.

is there anything in the air (ie: sulfer,etc) that could be going through the air pumps that may effect the PH?

The clones were already rooted by the time they made it to the DWC. The air that goes through the cabinet and into the pumps is the same that I breathe in the house, so I can't imagine that being the issue. The RO pH's around 8.5 before I add anything. With the nutes, initial pH drops to 4.7. One night in the res puts it back up to 6.5. Going to have to start giving it a couple of days in the bucket with air to adjust before use, as PCDuck has intimated. I'll also be getting some new pH adjusters and maybe some chem ferts to mess with until I get the hang of it.

MPB

420benny said:
What do you have for a PH meter?

Yes, a Hanna 98129 Combo pH/EC/TDS meter with all calibration and cleaning/storage solutions.

Sounds like you have good equipment, just not enough experience with it yet. What do you think about growing a couple of them in soil just to get your feet wet and gain some confidence while you work the bugs out? You can clone off your dirt starts and go from there. I know how frustrating messing up a grow can be. Patience is the key here, without a doubt. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get your juju going.

Latest posts

Back