Beach police: High electric bill lead to marijuana bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe in 10 years when we are on the brink of WW3 because there is a huge oil, coal, and fossil fuel shortage and power is being rationed we might have something to worry about, otherwise I agree with CowboyBudsky. No one is looking into your power usage unless it is ridiculous. I had a wet dream about two weeks ago when I saw a house for sale that had a 5,000square foot empty warehouse/manufacturing facility attatched to it that came with the house....Started having day dreams of walking through my own attached 5,000 square foot garden of weed, then I thought about waking up next to a smelly guy named Bubba in a cramped prison cell for the next 35 years and that dream turned into a nightmare right quick.

houseoftreasure said:
I have just had an inspiration. I have just decided to disappear. These practices and programs are all pissing me the f off. I believe I shall fall into and between the cracks and just fall off the grid. Wind turbine powered electric for me, fairly cheap to construct and no need for ANY wires to come to or from my place. No longer on the grid. You can, if you are handy, build one for less than $4000 that will be AMPLE enough to power a large enough grow op and support a single house.

If I find any links to morrow I will connect them. Till then, the mrs. just pulled in And I am off to make her squeal.

Peace
_him

hxxp:www.magnet4less.com
hxxp:www.alpinesurvival.com
:cool:

Latest posts

Back