Best BPOM phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
What is the best time phrase for bud pictures of the month? I still have approximately 6 weeks left in flower.

Attachments

• 20220607_152811.jpg
    20220607_152811.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Its up too you my friend. You can enter and change it anytime up until the voting starts.

I know they'll fatten up between now in next month's bpom. I was kind of curious when other people are entering them. I have a another plant that has Stacks about a foot tall. I really would like that yellow Banner, 🤣

Attachments

• 20220607_172520.jpg
    20220607_172520.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 9
I know they'll fatten up between now in next month's bpom. I was kind of curious when other people are entering them. I have a another plant that has Stacks about a foot tall. I really would like that yellow Banner, 🤣
thats a beautiful bud for BOTM. I’d get rid of some of the background noise in the picture and maybe make her a little sexier with a red satin background or black would also look nice on her in the right lighting. 🥰

Good looking bud! Why not get one entered now, and if you don't win this month try again next? It's all for fun!

Latest posts

Back