Best Christmas gift this year/ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussum

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has covered this yet. I searched for one but couldn't find a thread that covered the topic and since I see Mutt is moderating at the moment and can close this down if it is a duplicate thread I think it is ok to post this. . .

So.......

Like the title says, what was your best christmas gift this year and what was the best one you ever recieved?

For me the best gift I got this year was having a real Christmas with the family. This was the first year since my mother in law passed that we have actually gone all out and I very much enjoyed it.

The best gift I ever got was the super nintendo. That system single handedly cemented my status as a gamer for life.

With my daddy dying last month, I was regretting this holiday season. So instead of sitting around here on Christmas, we packed our bags and headed to a AWESOME place called Great Wolf Lodge. It's a big kid-friendly waterpark/resort. They even have this cool game called MagiQuest. You buy a wand and go all thru the hotel and each floor looking for and activating the animated pictures and opening treasure chests and the like. We felt just like Harry Potter. :D It was rather exhausting tho, going up and down and up and down all the halls and floors. But everyone loved it regardless.

This was the best gift I gave, as well as the best gift I received. :) We will definately be going back.

The best gift I have ever received has been the $$$ we get from my mom and stepdad. Those this year they short-changed us a few grand. Aww well, its all good. ;)

That sounds like the coolest resort place EVER!

I'ne been to wolf lodge before. They have several thru out US. The best present I ever got for christmas was when I was married and I found out I was going to be a father. The best present this year...book I wanted. The Book of General Ignorance.

4 sprouts in rockwool and another order of beans :bong2:

~Magellin GPS/NAV. - $200

~ a cobra Radar Detector. - $259

~$600 cash - $600

~a ticket, to Ohio, then a drive to Canada. $220

~ My old best friends, girl friend. - lot of talking on the phone = phone bill

~ a great time with the family.......Priceless.

" its holiday season again, and the no hassel fee of the american exspress is the perfect way to pay for all of your holiday shopping" ( said in an announcer voice)

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
~Magellin GPS/NAV. - $200

~ a cobra Radar Detector. - $259

~$600 cash - $600

~a ticket, to Ohio, then a drive to Canada. $220

~ My old best friends, girl friend. - lot of talking on the phone = phone bill

~ a great time with the family.......Priceless.

" its holiday season again, and the no hassel fee of the american exspress is the perfect way to pay for all of your holiday shopping" ( said in an announcer voice)

haha..nice plug for AM EX. :):)

Hi Guys

Its easy to know my best present, its my partner in the morning saying merry christmas and giving me a kiss as i grunt and grumble still in my half awake state, how the hell do women look so good in the mornings?

saying that, I was without my glasses, without any form of clothing and she was wearing just a smile, so any woman looks good at that time of the morning :hubba:

Latest posts

Back