best sativa strain ????????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
im lookin 4 a good sativa srain that is to hade to grow and not to long of buddin cycle thanx:hubba:

Checkout Joey Weeds c-99 on hemp depot....I hve not grown it yet but it is going on my short list...50 days of flowering...soaring up high...low odor

hxxp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/Cinderella99.html

Hamster Lewis said:
Checkout Joey Weeds c-99 on hemp depot....I hve not grown it yet but it is going on my short list...50 days of flowering...soaring up high...low odor

hxxp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/Cinderella99.html

:yeahthat:

However, Joey is out of C99 until March. You might want to give his Apollo 11 a go. I am surprised more people do not grow this--it is kind of an overlooked strain. Apollo 11 is also a great up high, easy to grow, not quite as trippy as C99, and also has a short flowering time.

Apollo 11 F2
Indoor / Outdoor
These are F2 seeds made from the best females and males of Apollo 11. The Brothers Grimm are the originators of this strain and it has gotten a lot of good reviews over the years. It has a better yield than C99 with a more mellow giggly type of high. Here is what is said about Apollo 11. This indoor hybrid has a high calyx/leaf ratio & finishes flowering in 7 weeks or less. Our big-yielding, lemon-scented female clone named Genius because of her CLEAR, energetic, thought-provoking high was crossed with a robust Cinderella 99 male to create Apollo Eleven. Expect some variation among individuals. The best females are short, heavily branched plants with multitudes of dense, resinous bud sites - perfect for SCROG. The smoke has a sweet citrus flavour. The high is UP & HAPPY. The picture up top is a few buds on one of the females. It does have a very mild tropical fruit smell. It smokes smooth and has a great high. I think you will be very happy with this one.

Indoor flowering: 7weeks.

is the apollo in now?...it was out the last time I was looking. I'm doing the Joey C99/AK47 hybrid right now, and so far very impressed, I had sugar coated leaves at 2 weeks into flower...they smell, but the AK is a smelly strain. Both of these are sativa's, and the hybrid I'm running is supposed to finish in 8 weeks. All 10 seeds germinated, 60% females, (and I did nothing special this time to increase fem ratios) All in all they are nice, well structured plants. They showed pre-flowers at 4 weeks in veg....hmmm I guess thats about all I can think of for now on them. I will hopefully have some pics soon. yesterday started the 5th week in flower. Oh yeah the C99 is known for takeing all the stress you can dish out and not herming...thats always a bonus for a newbie grower!

Apollo 11 and Sub-Cool Vortex (apollo 13 x space queen) are on my list.

Latest posts

Back