Best Sites to Surf on the Internet when high...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BioDynamic

Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to compile a favourites list of the best sites to surf when you are feelin' fine on cloud n9ne.
Funny sh!t, Crazy o0o0o0o Daammnnn sh!t, scary sh!t, nasty sh!t, ...Oh i felt that one sh!t, ...and any other type of sh!t.

Let's see what the rest of the world sees...

I have recently come across this rather hilarious website: ww.lamebook.com

I have a personal hatred for facebook, and this polar opposite, just cracks me up. Highly comical. But for all the wrong? reasons.

Check it out.

Huh. 50 posts means you didn't just show up to spam your site... Still, I think there is the smallest ever chance this may have backfired on ya. Red's a nice color and all (unless you're color blind..) but 50 posts is 50 posts. Means you posted here 50 times and still managed to avoid reading the rules. Bummer dude. Now I suggest you go here:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

And turn that big red frown upside down, mister! It's time to get you back in the green buddy. 'Cause that's how we do here!

In... The.... Greeeeeeeen............

:rofl: :joint:

nvthis said:
Huh. 50 posts means you didn't just show up to spam your site... Still, I think there is the smallest ever chance this may have backfired on ya. Red's a nice color and all (unless you're color blind..) but 50 posts is 50 posts. Means you posted here 50 times and still managed to avoid reading the rules. Bummer dude. Now I suggest you go here:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

And turn that big red frown upside down, mister! It's time to get you back in the green buddy. 'Cause that's how we do here!

In... The.... Greeeeeeeen............

:rofl: :joint:

Mr.Green

My site? This is A site. Who's spaming? I posted One link, as will everyone for everyone for good times on cloud n9n3. Smoke a blunt and hey, check this out...

This thread is dedicated to the best sites to surf when your high on greeeen. IS that really wrong?

Getting high on weed is related to the forum, and I'm sure I read the coffee table was for any type of conversation.

I didn't read anything about a certain number of posts to post any link. Did you really have to nag about absolutely nothing? If your so greeeen man, why aren't you calm cool and collected? Why would you ruin a good time with nonsense like this. NO religion, no politics, no saints or sports, ...

So why, why oh why ... what is so wrong now?

No man...he meant your not supposed to post live links to outside sites. It's one of the rules. You can edit your post so a MOD doesn't have to. Put hxxp instead of http....good I idea for a thread, it just needs to not be live.

Hick won't be too keen on your sh!ts either. May wanna change that too. Just FYI.

BioDynamic said:
Mr.Green

My site? This is A site. Who's spaming? I posted One link, as will everyone for everyone for good times on cloud n9n3. Smoke a blunt and hey, check this out...

This thread is dedicated to the best sites to surf when your high on greeeen. IS that really wrong?

Getting high on weed is related to the forum, and I'm sure I read the coffee table was for any type of conversation.

I didn't read anything about a certain number of posts to post any link. Did you really have to nag about absolutely nothing? If your so greeeen man, why aren't you calm cool and collected? Why would you ruin a good time with nonsense like this. NO religion, no politics, no saints or sports, ...

So why, why oh why ... what is so wrong now?

:spit: Combative little feller, Aren't ya? Nah man, I was talking about the cute red bars up under your name. Kinda tells the world you posted some crap someplace and folk hated on it.

Collected? You want collected bro? Ok.

Good rep +1 for BioDynamic. How you like them green apples? Don't know if it will help, but it gets ya goin' in the right direction;)

My fav stoner site used to be HoustonRoadkilldotcom. I think the domain name got grabbed up or something 'cause it ain't what it used to be. It was some dude driving around the greater Houston area taking snap shots of roadkill. Nothing but flat raccoons and cats 'n' stuff. Yes it was gross, and yes it was morbid, but it almost had a cartoon like essence to it. One big doob and suddenly it was funnier than all hell. That, and no animals were ever re-injured in the production.

Here's one. It's pretty dumb really, but demonically challenging. There's not a true head on here that will ever get them all no matter how relevent it really is...

hXXp://www.thinkingfountain.org/c/crosssection/namethatbar.html

That's as benign as it gets. Anything else I got would probably be offensive to somebody

Stay chill
Mr. Greeeen

EDIT: Look at that! Yer all green again! ;) Don't waste it...

nvthis said:
My fav stoner site used to be HoustonRoadkilldotcom. I think the domain name got grabbed up or something 'cause it ain't what it used to be. It was some dude driving around the greater Houston area taking snap shots of roadkill. Nothing but flat raccoons and cats 'n' stuff.

:spit: Musta been my uncle. LMFAO. :p

:rofl: Too damn funny.

uhh not my type of site...hubby was watching exterminators took my appetite right out the door..

BioDynamic said:
Just wanted everyone to compile a favourites list of the best sites to surf when you are feelin' fine on cloud n9ne.
Funny sh!t, Crazy o0o0o0o Daammnnn sh!t, scary sh!t, nasty sh!t, ...Oh i felt that one sh!t, ...and any other type of sh!t.

Let's see what the rest of the world sees...

I have recently come across this rather hilarious website: ww.lamebook.com

I have a personal hatred for facebook, and this polar opposite, just cracks me up. Highly comical. But for all the wrong? reasons.

Check it out.

with ALL that intelligence you possess, and you still can't understand the rules??.. I included the link with your prior warning through PM, and I'm sure you took time to read it..:) right?
or maybe NV made the right call.."Combative li'l feller"..
Either or... I realize some folks need it spelled out to them, or plastered right in their face.. so here yea' go..
RULE #1
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

I didn't read anything about a certain number of posts to post any link. Did you really have to nag about absolutely nothing?
... this was also addressed in the PM, no?

being combative and insolent, impudent behavior will not fare well for you here.
I don't care if you profess to grow 10# plants in coffee cups, we will not tolerate your obvious contempt for our rules and guidelines. You are required to abide by the same rules that keeps MP a clean, safe and friendly environment for everyone.

legalize_freedom said:
No man...he meant your not supposed to post live links to outside sites. It's one of the rules. You can edit your post so a MOD doesn't have to. Put hxxp instead of http....good I idea for a thread, it just needs to not be live.

?????????????????????????????.........IT WASN'T A LIVE LINK........ I only put WW. <<< ....SO WHOEVER SAID IT WAS A LIVE LINK.... MAYBE SHOULD've looked closer

SO why are people nagging now, if it wasn't a live link i think that means i followed the rules then yes???? SO explain again, if I'm missing something

Hick said:
with ALL that intelligence you possess, and you still can't understand the rules??.. I included the link with your prior warning through PM, and I'm sure you took time to read it..:) right?
or maybe NV made the right call.."Combative li'l feller"..
Either or... I realize some folks need it spelled out to them, or plastered right in their face.. so here yea' go..
RULE #1

... this was also addressed in the PM, no?

being combative and insolent, impudent behavior will not fare well for you here.
I don't care if you profess to grow 10# plants in coffee cups, we will not tolerate your obvious contempt for our rules and guidelines. You are required to abide by the same rules that keeps MP a clean, safe and friendly environment for everyone.

Obvious Contempt with your rules? Haha riiiiight?
YA BECAUSE I AM REALLY IN DEFIANCE HERE RIGHT??? I'M JUST NOT GIVING A CRAP WHAT YOU SAY AND DOING IT ANYWAY RIGHT...??? I'm a real bad *** now.

Wrong.

More like haven't fully gotten the hang of it all yet,..... You say don't post live links ...so I DONT.....THEN I STILL recieve complaints because i sent

WW.lamebook.com ...<<<does that look like a live link anyone?????? No

So.... how did we end up back here about links if i didnt post a link????

And you sir, ...are the one who got a little myopic with your manners in the first place. Maybe a moderator should actually know how to speak to people properly. I got attitude from you right from your first message. So what do you expect to get in return?? You get what you give. So I think you should tell yourself what to do now.

I've had people apologizing to me privately for the way this site has been treating me ... They all seem to think I'm doing just fine, and that other people are more of the cause of the problem. Just because I fully do not understand the whole website, yet, doesn't mean I need your insults in my inbox. I read the rules... And I didnt see anything in there about # of posts and links ..or whatever the hell it is you are trying to say. I know i have mistakes here and there, and guess what, I've been fixing them all ..even the ones mods didnt tell me to fix but rather people with manners.

Dont post live links... OK GOT IT... I DIDNT POST A LIVE LINK ..SO WHY ARE WE HERE AGAIN?

I hav e people messaging me telling me my mistakes in the threads, ..and they do it like they are trying to save me from getting banned. And you know what, I've change every mistake as soon as someone has told me what I did. Mistakes you mods havent even caught. You don't here anyone else saying I'm being ignorant to them or not listening or keep on doing what they told me not to, so why is it only you???

Probably because you were a real **** when you first messaged me. And second, i wasn't trying to re-do any mistake, ...still getting the hang of it.

Anything else mr.mod?

PS - I didnt fully read your message because of the way you engaged the conversation to begin with. Your word wasn't worth listening to. I'll listen to the other people who politely tell me what I am doing wrong.

Hey BD, we've all made our share of mistakes around here. I know I sure have. Anyways, believe it or not, this is a pretty forgiving and friendly group. If you're truely wishing to paticipate and wanting to learn then I suggest you read and understand the rules.

I saw that it wasn't a live link, however I did see how you tried to bypass the bad language filter. The mods don't take too kindly to that as you may have noticed.

Have you looked around at the other MJ sites out there? If you like the cussing or nude lady pics then there's a bunch of them - do a google search. But if you like this one, just follow the house rules. It's not our house, we're just visitors.

This is a pretty classy joint and everyone here would like to keep it that way.

Hey I'm all for class and etiquette but when people start getting ignorant towards me, I won't take kindly to it. If this is such a classy place, how come the mods are not very CLASSY.

When confronting me not one of them showed any sort of respect, . Jmansweed, is the only person who actually had any real class at all.
And the people who messaged me apologizing for the way their forum approached the situation, and me.

You may not have got to see the PM's or previous statements made by someone who isn't exactly MOderator material. In fact, I was very polite and well-mannered until I started receiving nothing but negativity.

I get in trouble for posting active links, and didnt exactly realize what was going on, since there are 2 different ways to post addresses I thought they were different. They deactivated them and, I didn't understand what happened, and eventually again I posted another active link and didn't use the add link button..., then I was addressed rather rudely, but a mod. and very politely but other people. Told that both ways are active links and to change it so it isn't active.

So then I make this thread and post an INACTIVE LINK..... for which I still got hounded for. SO... I get told not to post active links ....So Idont.... then I get badgered for posting inactive links.

All I did was start a simple thread, and gott badgered by people saying I'm trying to break the rules on purpose, oh yes oh horrible me. I'm getting tired of all the negative bee ess coming towards me. What do you expect in return? All the people who have been nice to me haven't had one bit of attititude from me.

You get what you give.

How about we just delete this useless thread, it's garbage now.

Can someone else start up the same subject, but do it properly?

I still want to see what people are into when they are in an altered state of conscious that makes them laugh or...

Howdy BD! Bummer about the rocky start here. Just be mellow and patient. This site is great, just not all wild and crazy like some big ones are. If you go all rebellious and defensive, the banned sign will be lit up under your name. Lots of friendly, talented growers here. It is all in the approach. What is your fave strain?

Latest posts

Back