Better in than out: African country set to make breaking wind a crime...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
Breaking wind is set to be made a crime in an African country.
The government of Malawi plan to punish persistent offenders 'who foul the air' in a bid to 'mould responsible and disciplined citizens.'
But locals fear that pinning responsibility on the crime will be difficult - and may lead to miscarriages of justice as 'criminals' attempt to blame others for their offence.
One Malawian told the website Africanews.com: 'My goodness. What happens in a public place where a group is gathered. Do they lock up half a minibus?
'And how about at meetings where it is difficult to pinpoint 'culprits'?

'Children will openly deny having passed bad air and point at an elder. Culturally, this is very embarrassing,' she said.
Another said: 'We have serious issues affecting Malawians today. I do not know how fouling the air should take priority over regulating Chinese investments which do not employ locals, serious graft amongst legislators, especially those in the ruling party, and many more.'
The crime will be enforceable in a new 'Local Court' system which will also have powers to punish a range of other crimes in the bill set to be debated in the country's parliament.
These include insulting the modesty of a woman, challenging to fight a duel, and trespassing on a burial place.
It also outlaws pretending to be a fortune teller, according to local press in the country.

Opposition leaders complain the new courts will be 'kangaroo courts'.

trillions of atoms said:
Now ive heard it all....

It's not the sound......it's the smell !!! They just need a nice dinner of cabbage and beans and then they can sit around and talk it out.

Silent killers are hard to prove, silent, stealth, and deadly.

So what happens if your dog farts?

So does one of mine every time she jumps on the window sil it`s wind assited.

Yep, I can see it now--half the population of Malawi running around with a can of Ona in their britches and a carbon filter strapped to their spines.

Speaking of dogs and cutting the cheese, I thought it might be real funny to give my hounds a forgotten container of blue cheese that my wife found waaay back in the fridge--more like aqua-marine cheese by that point. Needless to say, being dogs, they thought it was a splendid dairy treat. I spent probably 10 minutes the next morning trying to find the dog pooh in my studio where they sleep. No pooh--only foul Malawi air.

It's just unnatural, talk about not being in touch with reality.

@PencilHead: So that's what they mean when they say "cutting the cheese"!

I bet you would get great "gas" milage with a pair of roller skates, Hick!

:rofl: I farted up in here....Good thang I live in America...where we not only can speak our minds but our bumms as well...:giggle:

Hmmmmmmmm

A guy with a few thousand butt plugs could make some serious coin. LOL

Maybe whistling butt plugs for repeat offenders?

This could be bigger than glow in the dark condoms.

Wet

Latest posts

Back