Between the Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaSm

Reaction score
Listening to the leak today and it is awesome! For those who have heard them before I wouldnt go into it expecting anything as brutal as Silent Circus, but after COLORS (their last album) I wasnt really. Definently worth checking out it is way mild and an perfect cd to advertise in a bud smokers forum. Its got the technical sticky death rolls witht the psychadelic inbetween with perfectly utilized effects. I wouldnt download it if you like dont like heavier music. Dont ask me for a link I dont support piracy.

Man epic landscape aural orgasm what can I say.

Damn i want to grow what your smokin! Is silent circus like GWAR or Slipknot? Your discription is......very colorful, but i gotta ask too......WHAT?

No the bands name is Between the buried and me. Silent circus is their second cd and its technical death metal. More recently however they moved into more synth stuff and bluesy guitar riffs, with breaks in between. Its pretty inexplicable. Its everything Ive ever heard and liked. They go from way technical fast riffs with normal death style growling and then switch to incubus-esque guitar riffs with the guy belting it out like Freddy Mercury. Just beautiful music. I cant normally shroom to anything to heavy but the transitions are so fast theyre.....I dont know, beyond comprehention

Latest posts

Back