Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: good morning BHC,
9* and sunny here, the air is nice and crisp. Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping? Imma' get stoned and go walk around the Mall of America.:stoned: NOT shopping, just people watching.
Just a couple more days and the fat man will be comming to your house (I'm not talkin' about your uncle Ernie :p )
Everyone have a great day and keep those bongs bongin'...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good morning BHC!

Cubby, how many miles is it around the mall of America. I bet there will be tons of people there on chirstmas eve eve. A sea of humanity if you will.

I am staying home and turning the veg room into a guest room once again. I am all done shopping too.
Congrats Sm!! Did you get the boys their cars?

Duck, and drft, stay warm. It is 36* and sunny here this morning. If i gets to 40, i am out there walking.

Have a great day all ya all!

:ciao: 44f here right now...all shopping is done..time for wake and bake

:bong:

:ciao: Rose

Lauras sisster got me an ash catcher, and a few other novleties:D

004.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

4U, that is very cool. I think i need one. So...what is the little colbalt blue thingy with a straw by the lighter? I am glad you got that, you deserve all your wishes to come true!

:ciao: Rose.....thats a little bubbler...novelty mostly....just more nicknacks for the shelf:D

lets hit some this Doja Bubba Berry

Merry Christmas

I am with ya on the DBB, I can't say it but I bet I could vape it! Lets BIU Peeps.

Good Morning Rose:)

How are you doing this morning?

Has your guests arrived yet?

Merry Eve Ducky.

No,the kids aren't coming until tonight. They will leave seattle in the afternoon and drive over the very snowy mountain pass(chains required this am) and meet us at our friends for our traditional christmas eve big ole dinner. I will worry probably till I see them.. the snow looks deep up there on the video cam...
What are your plans Duck?

Wrapping presents and making cookies.

My sister has Christmas at her house on Christmas, so I will be going over there tomorrow. No snow here, but we are suppose to get some, but no chains:eek:....I couldn't imagine having to use chains on a car. If my Jeep can't make it out the driveway I stay home:) Hope they make it safely.

You got a link for the cam?

BIU :bong:

Here is the link: www.wsdot.com/traffic/passes/snoqualmie/default.aspx[/url]

What kind of cookies?

My daughter and husband have a 4 wheel drive toyota, but so did my girlfriends daughter and her husband, and they had to call a tow truck to get them out of a snowbank last night coming over. They are ok.

they say 8-18 inches snow tonight ...Hope the kids have a safe trip Rose...we have all our stuff ready here...going to Rayjays for dinner and smoke tonight...my kids spend the Eve with they Mom and will return in morning for a day filled with wrap paper tareing and food

:ciao: Good Morning Bongers,
Hope everyone's enjoying their day. it's 14* and partly cloudy here, we got a dusting of snow but nothing to get excited over.
Got some folks commin' over tonight for dinner. I'm gonna' slow cook 2 bone in prime rib roasts in the rotissery/smoker. I love prime rib. I'm debating weather or not to make bread/biscuts from scratch or just use the pop and fresh rolls.
I'll just sit and finish my coffee and bowl and contemplate on it.
Here's to you guys, BHC,...:bong: may you all have the merriest of Christmas's, and the best of all possibilities in the comming year.
Rose, the Mall of America is .6 miles around, there are 4 floors open to the public and 4 floors for mantainance and such. You can fit 7 Yankee stadiums in the Mall, There are 8 acres of skylights, and an amusement park (Camp Snoopy, Charles Schwartz was from St.Paul). I got stoned on the roof of the Mall when they were building it, it's got an incredible view.

wishing you all a very Merry Christmas BHC and MarP family---prime rib here too cubby---parents, daughter, and girlfriend over for dinner tonight---couple last minute gifts to get---and it's game on---1st year with a fake tree---my daughter said i was ecologically chic for doing that---HA---who knew---chic is the absolute last thing anybody would ever call me---EVERYONE have a great couple days especially if you been naughty :D

We may get snow tomorrow too! I'll believe it when I c it tho. :p

I'm so hungover and am enjoying a nice quiet house while everyone's gone. Hope I feel better before all of tomorrow mornings craziness.

This holiday hasn't been to bad. While I haven't really gotten into the holiday spirit, I haven't really dreaded it either. Can't wait til my 13yr old opens her kindle fire. :D

Biu for me guys. I'm feeling too shitty to partake. :p

just want to wish all the awesome folks on this thread a safe and merry christmas,may you wake in the morning and find that your flowering buds have doubled in size:cool: ........peace and BIU:cool:

Latest posts

Back