Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish the mods would out these cowards who are obviously disgruntled ex members. Screw reporting them to their ISP. Post their IP addy and if you know what their old screen name was then post that. Let's see how well acting the fool here goes over when they probably belong to other MJ sites as well. Once they get the deserved reputation of supreme douche nozzle it should bode real well on other sites. Jmo

well if they would just ban the IP itself we wouldnt have to worry about little shitasses this this one...

That isn't done on this site, peeps go to other sites for that. ok, Duck, i am hushing. I hope. lol

so i guess now I'm PC duck, Rosebud, AND toa.....

at least i won BPOTM!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

congrats ToA/pcduck/Rose on winning

But how do you make your hand go from a mans hand and to a womens hand? I have seen the pics

dude this thread has been fine without your comments or insight please just go away,you are very annoying to myself and everyone else......:cool:

whattheduck said:
this is why you cant be an investigator. youd steal something in your duck personality and when you change back in to a detective youd be chasing your own tail

i know for a fact your toa and pcduck. and now so does everyone on this forum

You try your best to use big words and convey a sense of intelligence and yet you seem to be dumb as a rock. TOA and pc are the same person, yeah okay. Woof....and yes there are sites that permit the trading of seeds and clones but don't worry, you would never be asked to become a member of them...and if you already were you would be banned as soon as peeps found out just how immature you are. Not to mention quite vapid minded. Does your mom bring you your lunch and din din down to you in the basement? Never mind, it doesn't matter.

Please, please...do not feed the trolls. Use your ignore button if someone is irritating you. All this useless back and forth is just adding garbage to the forum. Everyone should just sit back, take a big breath, and just BIU

:bong1: :bong:

The smart money is on watching the newest member tab at the bottom of the main page. Pretty sure the next new member will be this clown yet again.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Please, please...do not feed the trolls. Use your ignore button if someone is irritating you. All this useless back and forth is just adding garbage to the forum. Everyone should just sit back, take a big breath, and just BIU

:bong1: :bong:

Sorry THG, I would but I am eating lunch in my truck and they don't let me BIU on the clock.:D Alright no more feeding the trolls.

Latest posts

Back