Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
11* and sunny.
I'm filling a 55 gallon barrel with RODI water.....it takes forever.
Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.
Don't let anyone force you to smoke more than you want....:rolleyes:
my typing is getting better....spelling still sux.....but typing's getting better...:rofl:

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: YYZ

New York Power Diesel!!!!!! :bong::bong::bong:

:ciao: burnin---word up w/ our bro ;)

:bong: :bong: drft---rb---sm---duck---cubby---xyz

going to cheer my friends 10 year old 1st baseball game today

warm, dry, and sunny 70's :woohoo:

Good morning BHC.

Orange, that will be fun, the first baseball game. I used to love watching the little kids play Tball. fun stuff right there. Enjoy living in paradise where it is 70s and sunny if Feb. Do I sound bitter, a little. Love ya man.

Drft, i will go look into that variety, i have not even heard of it. oh dear. Mandala's store isn't open year round. This is a good time to buy from them.

Cubby RODI? reverse osmosis something? Your typing and spelling are just fine, we don't grade on spelling here or i wuld of ben kiked out.

Good morning Duck, how are you today?

YYZ, i might have lied to you, i like club soda and fizzy water, is selzter different?
BIU Peeps.

Good morning everyone.

4U--good to see you back with your nice smiley face and big happy eyes.

Rose--DI stands for deionizer. Some ROs come with a deionizer.

Hope your Sunday is wonderful.

It is nice having The Hemp Goddess in the BHC house. Nice to see you.

I think I will have some satori to celebrate everyone home.

Welcome Back my vertically challenged friend:ciao:

Jeepers Nice to see THG in the BHC and having fun instead of having to delete posts .

Rose... I am doing good, but I think my spider mites are doing better:(

BIU everyone:bong::bong:

Rose, all of them can refer to carbonated water, but a lot of bottlers distinguish between club soda and seltzer in that "club soda" is likely to have dissolved salts in it while "seltzer" is only water and CO2.

Thank you for that Y. Now I know.

Duck, i am very sad for you if your mites weren't beneficials. I need to hit my veg room this morning. They aren't terrible yet. (famous last words)

glad you are back 4u,crazy few days ....DEATH TO THE BORG.....time to rip some back BIU BHC.......:cool:

Latest posts

Back