Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
3:20 in Mobile, Alabama, United States Im cleaning my :bong1: 4U

Jeepers 4u2sm0ke you have been one busy bonger today. I am just doing a couple and off to bed, been a long day.:bongin: :bongin: here someone take this :bong1: and party on.

Good Morning and Happy Sunday 4u2sm0ke nice to see that someone else is up and bonging it up.:bolt::bong2:

:ciao: Amsterdam, Netherlands its 4:20 and Im smoking this session in your Honor :bong::bong::bong:

pcduck said:
Good Morning and Happy Sunday 4u2sm0ke nice to see that someone else is up and bonging it up.:bolt::bong2:

Good morning 2U too duck..:bong: just getting ready to do house work..:bong: and pass :bong1:

Must be that kind of day..house work day :laugh: ..I am doing laundry..then getting ready for the big game. Thanks for the :bong1: and I will :bong2::bong2: then past :bong1: back at ya...

I don't know why I am watching it...The Browns will never make it:rofl:..Well maybe some year they will:rofl:..But the world is suppose to end Dec 21 2012:huh: so they have better hurry:rofl:

:bong: Break in the cleaning thaught Id have a session...Duck...what the hell is the world ending for NOW? Let it go I say..I gots lots of weed:lama: and The Browns will Make it in 2013:bolt::bong:

pcduck said:
:bolt::bong2:

I hear we are backing up the server with these stupid posts:rolleyes: :D

:rofl: server busy...hell...Im busy...posting and smokeing:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back