Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do u think the cleaning lady would care if I busted out the bong? :rolleyes:

:hubba:

:giggle:

SmokinMom said:
Do u think the cleaning lady would care if I busted out the bong? :rolleyes:

:hubba:

:giggle:

Does she have weed to smoke?:laugh:

Afternoon all.

Stopping in for a quick couple of:

:bong: :bongin: :bong:

It is so called, because our friend asked to purchase our 75 gallon, $300+ fish tank for.. as yet seen. The deal was $50 and an "O". The Pictured bong, was offered as collateral, and we have not seen ANY of the remaining balance. Don't expect to. The Tank, as seen below is hand made and flawed, so not even saleable, but it hits like a bit*h. Hurts, coughs, fills the lungs head feet and every dam thing else... Lotsa fun, but NOT worth a 75 gallon tank. Any way, just wanted to share what our new piece was.

Peace
_Him

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

Well keep smoking it:bong:

houseoftreasure said:
It is so called, because our friend asked to purchase our 75 gallon, $300+ fish tank for.. as yet seen. The deal was $50 and an "O". The Pictured bong, was offered as collateral, and we have not seen ANY of the remaining balance. Don't expect to. The Tank, as seen below is hand made and flawed, so not even saleable, but it hits like a bit*h. Hurts, coughs, fills the lungs head feet and every dam thing else... Lotsa fun, but NOT worth a 75 gallon tank. Any way, just wanted to share what our new piece was.

Peace
_Him

4u2sm0ke said:
Well keep smoking it:bong:

I promise you we are. And will be even more once the Precious is done. (The Precious, has a massive crack on the inside layer of glass, not sure how long it will last, but we will keep fire to it as long as it holds water.) Other than that... Toke out boys and girls, payday comes soon and well we all know what that means... NEW stash! Till then, you will all have to toke out for us. We just can't keep enough on hand yet... Lol. We are hoping this last batch of seeds begins something beautiful. (watch our logs for updates on progress)

Every one have a great high!

_him

:ciao: everyone..:bong:

Good to see you Trillion..hope is all well we have some new members and some i think i forgot to PM you about:rofl: good day my friend

HAPPY THURSDAY :bong:

:ciao::bong2:

Looks like she is making a tremendous comeback.

4u2sm0ke said:
okay I think it will be okay..not sure what the hell happen but just another FREAK in the shed:giggle:

Latest posts

Back