Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
Dont work to hard..Here hit this :bong1: b4 you go...:ciao:

right back at ya slick :bong1:
i always work too hard, i dont mind at all im a cook and i love what i do
work hard all night get to come home to a great bong and a couple plants im trying out.

okay now shes looking like a MJ Plant...

Navy...i also put a shot of when she pulled in..They are not in order so look at day stamp in photo

:hitchair: :huh: :argue: :confused2: :( :mad: :angrywife: :eek: Where is my seed order from .nl been 4 weeks or their 25 business day.:bolt::bong2:

Just my luck..everyones else gets their order in 8 days to 2 weeks...me over 4 weeks and counting. :bolt::bong2:

contact them duck? they gave you a confermation # did they not? Good luck..maybe someone will send you soon:aok:

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Alow me to pack you one Navy

pulled this one out just 4u:D

Buddy, it looks well seasoned. :D

I can't find my 'ol faithfull', been MIA for a few months now.

Bud looks well ground, ready for a blissfull session :bong:

I got fire... :)

4u2sm0ke said:
okay now shes looking like a MJ Plant...

Navy...i also put a shot of when she pulled in..They are not in order so look at day stamp in photo

Looks like she's coming along nicely. That bottom pic does indeed look ..... odd. Never seen anything like it.

Good luck with your seeds.

Thanks Navy.:bong: That grinded stuff is shake from when I harvest the seeds..it has lots of seed shells but lots of trichs too..I smoke on it was just looking for the rolling board a good friend sent me for spliffs..Im gonna roll a few for fishing in the morning..Got the lines wet for a few today..Had Daughter take a few pics Ill load the later tonight..its Saturday and time to hit it :bong: and Pass :bong1:

:ciao: duck...salmon..but mostly just getting the arm strength back for spring..have a few new streams Im looking to hit..and speaking of hitting:bolt::bong:

hi guys and smokin mom :ciao:
well after 20 yrs of smoking joints :joint4:i finally succumbed to the pleasures of smoking a bong ,:bong2:,,many thanks to my eldest daughter :heart:

so at long last i can finally ask to become a member of the famous BHC club and drop in and be amongst my fav people on mp :D

i would like to request no 321

ok trying to post a pic up but having trouble with picasso :hairpull:

many thanks ukgirl420 :heart:

:woohoo: :yay: :banana: :welcome: :dancing: :clap:

That is fantastic UKgirl420
Can't wait to see the utensil:aok:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: duck...salmon..but mostly just getting the arm strength back for spring..have a few new streams Im looking to hit..and speaking of hitting:bolt::bong:

Great hope ya do good.
We are just starting to get the steelhead in the rivers

Latest posts

Back