Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tell us what that means Orange exactly. I think i should be jealous but i want to be sure.

:bong::bong::bong: almost there :bong::bong: yep ready to go out into the idiots.

Gotta stop by the headshop and get at a new bong.

Rosebud said:
Tell us what that means Orange exactly. I think i should be jealous but i want to be sure.

in a nutshell a collective is a group grow pooling resources and possibly the workload to get the medicine to the people

Ok, i am jealous... That is going to be soo cool. Wonderful for you Orange..

whats up everyone, nice cool day here no rain woot, awesome to hear things are rollin right along Orange.. becareful with that group, granted im sure its 100% legal but still stay on your toes, dont need to get comfey and end up getting nailed. good luck with that grow, i hope it helps lots of people.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

27* and sunny. We had that frozen mist this morning, it made my back deck deceptively slippery (I was filling a bird feeder and fell on my ***) :eek:

RoseBud, have fun in court, every time the Judge looks at you, do this :hubba: . It may not help your side, but it will make the Judge wonder, and probably smile.

Orange, I envy your long grow season, but don't think I could take your summers. Green Mojo to the finish line. :yay:

As for the rest of you people.......BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

thanks for all the well wishes/advice---check in w/you all later---be well :bong: :bong:

Duck...how u b?

My family court got postponed till this afternoon, so i am all stoned dressed up and no where to go..

I guess I will do dishes...

afternoon my fello tokers:48: what a wonderful day, low 60's n high 80's a day to get high:2940th_rasta: all thro the day

How awesome os!

Sorry about family court rose. Atleast it's not your family, right??

I saw one or two trees trying to turn while I was out today. For the most part, everything's still green, esp the confused yards from all the rain!! Lol.

Pax is clean and ready to go. :D. Anyone care to join me?

Cub, hope you didn't land too hard. Can't believe its so cold there already. I heard on the news we might have our 1st freeze early Friday morning. I'll believe it when I see it. :p

High to the rest of the bhc..

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good morning! Where is everyone...and duck, you didn't tell me how you are.

Howard goes in this morning to be neutered. The dogs can't understand why no food or water or treats this morning. I tried to tell them but they didn't want to hear it. Oh well, i can take another hour of them looking at me like that.
BIU, i am...

Sm, this girl is like our family. She lived with us for a year. She comes from the most dysfunctional family ever. Her mother died and she tells people i am her mom by choice. She is my girl. I love her like a daughter but she really makes me stretch as a person.

Good morning bong hitters........... saw where a man set his wife on fire lighting a cig while pumping gas.......... beyond stupid.

Looking like a pretty day here. Sunny and warm for Nov, but it won't last, lol.

Gonna spend my day putting beans in baggies, yippee.

Good morning all. I woke up to this this morning--about 3" inches of snow. So, to any of you not happy about your weather....well, I will trade you.

Rosebud, my thoughts are with you.

Mel, enjoy the weather while you have it. I have a fire going most of the time now. Brrrrr.

I'll try and get some pics of my Larry posted up in the grow journal sometime as they are starting to look like something. My 1000W bulb died and I broke my spare. I had ordered another bulb because I was going to chuck this one after this grow, but haven't received it yet. So, I pulled the reflector out and hung a 400W MH that I have in there until I get a new bulb.

Grower, duck, lovn, orange, sunakard, have a great day. I will be winterizing places today......

001.JPG

002.JPG

Latest posts

Back