• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
-5° this morning but the sun is shining and it is a new day.:woohoo:

yooper420

AladinSane
Reaction score
Nice dog, love Dane`s. Always wanted a harlequin one. Have had 2 Deerhounds, biggest dogs I`ve had. Remember watching a guy (many times) walk 2 Danes. The dogs are on the opposite side of the street as the guy. Trained to hand signals. Never saw the dogs miss a beat. Always sat in awe and watched. Best trained dogs I`ve ever seen.

yarddog

Reaction score
Wow yooper. I could never train mine to do much. I'm sure its as much my fault than his. He was ruined as a puppy by my wife. He can't go 2 seconds without begging for physical attention.

yooper420

AladinSane
Reaction score
He`s a lap dog, right ? Wives and spoiling puppies go hand in hand. Have 2 Chihuahua`s now. Male will be 14 real soon. Had him since he was 7 weeks old. Off the leash, he`s the best minding dog I`ve ever had. Female`s age is unknown as she`s a rescue dog. Think she`s 10-12 years. A trucker found her wandering around the road in Mexico and picked her up. A real Mexican Chihuahua.

pcduck

Reaction score
I am biu'ing like it is my job.:bong:

The grandkids are gone:woohoo:

yarddog

Reaction score
He`s a lap dog, right ? Wives and spoiling puppies go hand in hand. Have 2 Chihuahua`s now. Male will be 14 real soon. Had him since he was 7 weeks old. Off the leash, he`s the best minding dog I`ve ever had. Female`s age is unknown as she`s a rescue dog. Think she`s 10-12 years. A trucker found her wandering around the road in Mexico and picked her up. A real Mexican Chihuahua.
Genuine dog there!! Heck no, the dog is not a lap dog. He would if he could though. I have the Dane, a beagle/cocker mix, a chow and four random bloodline cats. The Dane was bought. The chow keeps would be degenerates out of my yard. The beagle was free, love him but kinda wish I didn't have him. He is bad!

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Here you go SM,

Here is my 'kids'... The white guy is 12 and I fear he is slowing down. The black guy is Howard... He is still special needs... and Kali.... the rescue that wants to run. She will sleep with me and kisses me and then tried to run away, the little blank. She is no poodle but she has taught me a lot. lol
View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 005.jpg

View attachment 006.jpg

pcduck

Reaction score
I got a :bong1: and :tokie:

Time to BIU :bong:

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Seems like you have all the bases covered Duck...I will join you shortly.

Sorry my dogs are so big up there.

pcduck

Reaction score
How in the tarnation can they take children from a father, that does everything, and give them back to their mother, who is a meth/heroin drug *****?

LEO sent the father to the Judge to get help. Even Leo could tell that the exchange was messed up. Now the father is in jail for not turning the children over sooner.

Funny thing is she, the mother, called begging the father to come get the kids as she could not provide for them. Later to find out DFCS gave her a choice..call the father, if he declined, foster care.Now he is in jail and they turned over 2 children that didn't want to go, to a drug induced *****...This is some messed up crap.

End of rant.

Just praying for the children.

pcduck

Reaction score
Thanks Rose.

I could tell horror stories about the drug induced *****.
Just hurts to much to tell.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sm, I took dog pictures for you and they are huge.

PCDuck, i would smoke that pretty bud right there. What a nice nug.

The sun is shining. i have new seed starter from Dr Earth hoping it will be better then the last crap I had that was ffof I think. Nothing was cloning, now i have a heat mat and new stuff. so wish me luck to get my cloning mojo back.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
I love your puppies rose. Especially that goofy Howard of yours. Chance is driving me nuts, he has bad skin allergies and his paws are almost raw from all the licking. :(

They are saying we might get some winter precip Sunday night into Monday. The kids are really hoping so. I won't mind it as long as it melts quickly..lol.

Burn it up. :D

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Get that dog of yours some flax oil or coconut oil in his food. Snow in Texas??? woa.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What a big smile... He and I are happy in our geriatric sort of way.

Latest posts