Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My new home made bong. haha its made out of an orange juice bottle, a tube, and i use my onie as the bowl. nice and wide for good smoke capacity. Deffinately the best bong ive ever made and my favorite ive ever smoked from, when i get a better bowl for it, this is gonna be a beast. Massive hits are very very smoothe. I love it. lol, wish i had a pic of the 3chamber i made with mountain dew bottles hoses and a bowl up top. just hit way too slow.

any ways, thought you guys might get a kick out of it. hah. why pay when you can go free haha

btw, completely air tight. no leaks at all.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

:ciao: Got some pics comeing..I think the DWC is freaking out again:rofl:..but it is growing :bolt::bong:

guess what everyone?
another hermie for me.
great luck huh?
im thinking i might actually have destroyed my garden with light leeks...
i might actually have to completely restart with better genetics
and better knowledge...

thedonofchronic said:
guess what everyone?
another hermie for me.
great luck huh?
and better knowledge...

Lets start with the light leaks first..and the reading along the way..just give a shot my friend if i can be of any assistance...untill then Here:bong1:

thedonofchronic said:
guess what everyone?
another hermie for me.
great luck huh?
and better knowledge...

Sorry to hear that. That sucks. Last year I started 5 plants and ended up with 3 males one female and a hermie! I was so mad. The hermie was my fault though, I tried a silly experiment. Well, :48::bong: I hope everything works out for you,

i was just not careful enough at first.
didnt have the nifty digital light timer i have now.
and my room wasnt as sealed up.

ive changed alot of things along the way
thanks everyone

YES!!!! I got a free closet yesterday from my son's daycare, Im building it today... I will have two 2.5x2 flowering rooms and a 2x2 vegg room.. Im starting a grow journal this weekend!

Latest posts

Back