Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
thedonofchronic said:
those are some great outdoor beautys 4u.

hey guys, is it alright to transplant in flower?
i thought i remembered reading somewhere not to do it...
i kind of want to up my pot size.

Thanks TDOC. :bong: It is not good my friend on account transplanting is stress..and sometime ALOT:rofl: and we dont want any stress when in 12/12...now in VEG..thats a diff story;) ..what size is pot in question?

SmokinMom said:
Hey lady. Damn, have you even been to bed yet? :p

Cookies, anyone?

:D

Nice pics 4u.

are those the Magic cookies:hubba: ..I want some of you brownies:cool:

:holysheep: Do I get a cookie too?:D I love cookies:)

I have been a good bonger.:D :bong2:

Nice pics 4u2sm0ke:aok:

Just doing a :bong1: :rofl::bong2::bong2::bong2:and a pass of the :bong1:

Good Afternoon to you too UKgirl420 :ciao::bolt::bong2:

Thanks UKgirl420:) These :bong1: have been coming in handy lately:(

Going to do a few :bong2::bong2: Then busy for the rest of the afternnoon::bong2: here take this :bong1: before I bong myself silly.

Good morning everyone:bong: its Hump Day..its 9am and im HIGH as HELL:lama: But i will still take that :bong::bong:

:ciao: friends..duck..im trying to dial in the PH but its tough..I been doing 3 gallons and useing PH dwn for the water that is 6.5-7..bottle says 2 drops per gallon and this last time I went 3..PH with this Milwaukee PH says 5.6 after nutes..I think its male too..we will see..nodes are alternateing but no female sign..i think those are balls but im stoned and will wait :giggle: enjoy your Day:bolt::bong:

027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

thanks 4u well see what happens.
im not sure what size the pot im in now is.
could bud production be slower if the plant is root bound?

on another note
its a gorgeous day, ive got the day off.
ill relax on the forum for a while

smoke some :bong1: with you guys :D

Sup bongers.. tokin a bowl wanted to see whos in the hizzy... Take a look at the start of my new grow journal also..

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: friends..duck..im trying to dial in the PH but its tough..I been doing 3 gallons and useing PH dwn for the water that is 6.5-7..bottle says 2 drops per gallon and this last time I went 3..PH with this Milwaukee PH says 5.6 after nutes..I think its male too..we will see..nodes are alternateing but no female sign..i think those are balls but im stoned and will wait :giggle: enjoy your Day:bolt::bong:

I try to get my nutes and ph ready by a day or two, because the ph seems to rise after the first 24 hours of aeration. So much that I have to add more ph down. Got me a new CWP ph meter, seems to work ok.

Now I have to go bake a cake because I have a can of Frosting that I need to try....So far I like it :D:bolt::bong2:

Latest posts

Back