Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope u do get good news today ozzy.

I hate hospitals. Spent too much time there with loved ones the last few yrs. Hate em!!!

:bong: :bong: Taken a break Bong hit break that is
:bong: :bong: New on mom Same. Hate is to easy a work for my feeling on hospitals, Despize, loath

hey thedonofchronic load an extra for me. How is the White shark?

Hey bhc. This message is for all you laptop owners. :D

If you have never tried this I highly recommend it.

Take said computer into the bathroom with a bong, a few joints, beers or what have you and watch a DVD while taking a relaxing bath. Tonight is The Dark Knight. Havent seen it yet. :)

I acheive this because I have a little shower seat that I got from my surgery last year. I cover it with a towel and use it as my table. Its almost as high as the site of the tub. I then use a thick book for my wireless mouse.

Light a candle or 2. Turn out all the lights. Get in a tub of hot steamy water and escape into oblivion.

Try it, you know you wanna.

:hubba:

Damn, I think I am stoned. What do you guys think?

:bong: Here, hit it.

Have u tried it yet?

:D

Water isnt hot anymore. I am draining then I am gonna refill. A good time to rush out to the garage if I do say so myself. :smoke1:

Movie is great so far.

Good morning BHC, Hi UKgirl hows life this morning?

:bong: :bong: aahh a little bubble hash to start the day before going to hospital.

Enjoy these with your breakfast:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

morning ozzydiodude ,:ciao: ...not to badd this side of the pond thanks ,,,,

hope you hear some good news this morning :peace:

heres one or 2 for the road :bong1: :bong1:

:bong2: :holysheep:

woke up late, serious wake and bake bong session then MP.
waiting for the lights to go down so i can have a peek
gotta love the stoned off a wake n bake
:eek:

:bong: :bong: :bongin: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Needed that bad Bong wasn't clean went to :tokie:

Fire this up BHC'ers :bong1: :bong1:

Loadin' up for another east Coast Sesh...BIU! :D ...ozzy dude, this one's for your mom...I'm gonna hit this :bong1: with a wish ...:bongin: Hope your mother is doin' okay, and all is best it can be...We're all here for ya , at least i like to think most ppl are...:bong: Here ya go man, :bong1: :bong1: take 2 ...

Latest posts

Back