Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good night

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie: :tokie: :48: :peace:

Congrats SM! I take it you got his autograph? A friend of mine's very hot wife got Dale Earnhart jr. to sign her boob with a Sharpie. He liked it a lot too, said my friend.
So, where did you get yours? Inquiring minds would like to know. LMAO

Well I discussed a few pages earlier, guess you missed it all. :D

Hehehehehehe.

So damn awesome!!!

:D

420benny said:
Congrats SM! I take it you got his autograph? A friend of mine's very hot wife got Dale Earnhart jr. to sign her boob with a Sharpie. He liked it a lot too, said my friend.
So, where did you get yours? Inquiring minds would like to know. LMAO

any pics of that autograph:bong:

4u,I wish.
SM, I will go check. This place moves so fast, if you go to work and when you come back, you are 3 pages behind

goodmorning ,,,bhc

hello tc i see ya down there :ciao:

ohh busy day ,,,,my 14 yr old is off to spain for 10 days with his best friend and family ..:( ,,,need afew more of these before i send him off with a tear in my eye :giggle:

:bong::bong::bong:

and my eldest get her exam results today :eek:

a few more of these needed :bong::bong:

G'Morning BHC, UKgirl and Zip, I see you around here somewhere,
UK, you will find out soon enough bout Raindeer games.

tcbud said:
G'Morning BHC, UKgirl and Zip, I see you around here somewhere,
UK, you will find out soon enough bout Raindeer games.

ohh this is getting more confusing and a little exciting lol ;)

:bong2: packed it with some fresh SpaceCase half a pinner j of this and im :fly:One for the road:48:

:ciao: BHC...

86f and sun sun sun :bong: off to work now everyone have a safe and Happy Day..

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

64f and a C.R.A.P. I think it is moving your way Ozzy

Astrobud Gonna be filling it with Bubba/Kush, Durban Poison, Blueberry, Aurora Indica.

BIU BHC:bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Where you at 4u, it is still dark almost PST.....you got sun allready, you must be in that grow room? Watch out you may be sunburned in there....

Just had my first bong.....bit of the trimming for checking the trichs on the Afgoo.....tastey, but needs longer...this weekend, I may talk the husband into taking the most mature Kola, tcbud needs fresh bud.:D

I see all you happy BHC'rs down there......Hope you all have a great morning...:ciao:

Lets have another...:bong1: , and another :bong1: ? :tokie: for Hick and UK.......

Good Morning BHC'ers time to :bong::bong:

:rant: :cop: back again today flying around. 2nd day in a row:rant: duck I wish it(C.R.A.P) was here so they would be grounded.

tc when your as "high" as 4u the sun is alway in site.

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:
:peace:

Morning all!

Over-indulged a little last night...hehehehe.

I could wake n bake if I wanna. Looks like rain outside. :D May take a nap soon.....wait....I just got up. Bwahahahhaaa.

:ciao: Morning all,
just looking in while I cook my self a little brunch. Steak, fried potatoes, texas toast, and of course:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:
Weather today should be nice 70s and calm winds. Gonna' do some watering in the gardens and lawn.
Take care and take this:bong1:

:ciao: SM and cubby join me in a few :bong:

:rant: Mom just called the city is paving the alley behind her house and hit her fence. Gotta go keep the peace, before she whips someone.

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::tokie::tokie:loaded, rolled and waiting for y'll have a nice day.

Keepin' busy here at the Ranch. Key board is flying.....:bong: :bong: :ciao: morning SM whats for breakfast? I hear you on the nappy thing, Cubby.....:bong1: , Hick...UK,:tokie: Ozzyo, she get that straighten'd out? Moms gonna get a new fence.....

9:09 and still a bit nippy out, 53f and the sun comes up so much later now.....just now commin' to the girls. The temp will start to rise, and the roofer...he aint around, how nice. I think sometimes that my girls are small cause the sun comes up so late here. But not, I know they get enough sun. Sometimes I think the strains I get from clones are so aclimated to my outdoor short season, they just dont get big? My seed girls are way tall/big.

Ok, Got a pic of my man's bong!

Everyone take a hit :bong1:

ds.jpg

Latest posts

Back