Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SM, I too still have some 2007 weed and I smoke every day. It will become hash with the trimmings this winter.

:ciao: BHC :bong:

First let me welcome our Newest member Dyannas son..Nice Glass...

Mojavemom...:ciao: Get that Monster can..and Get a growing..

smokemom...You Kill me..:D

ozzy...shess shared My Bong..Must must say Joints are much more appealing to me now

tc....:yay: congrats my friend..enjoy the Grand baby..

Duck..I think i need so practice..:bong:

BHC.. another Great day here...we managed to get out on the boat..but mostly a day of pleasure cruise...it was an overcast day but we did not have any rain untill truck ride Home..Its Great getting to know even more about this wnderfull person..we call UKgirl..we have pics to share and we will try and get some up soon..I think we should get some time tonight to be on here togather..she is playning a card game now with 4u2jr...but soon as we put him to bed..maybe we get on:giggle: no promiss tho on account my clones are being delivered tonight as well:lama: I didnt think i would get ubtill next weekend..This is great , Now Ukgirl can help get them ready for shed..okay enough for now..ill check in when i can:bolt::bong:

ps...i have some from My first Harvest 2007...Top44...Uk and i will smoke that sunday

This is my 2 ft water bong.It is red and yellow as you can see and I call it the Hulkster. It hits fantastic, especially with a few ice cubes in the chamber and some good nug in the bowl piece.Am I a member now?

100_0171_00 (760 x 1014).jpg

frankcos said:
This is my 2 ft water bong.It is red and yellow as you can see and I call it the Hulkster. It hits fantastic, especially with a few ice cubes in the chamber and some good nug in the bowl piece.Am I a member now?

Its beautiful!!

Go to the 2nd post on page 1 and pick a # that hasn't been used yet, and include it in your signature. Welcome to the BHC. :D

This is my piece, the day I got it. I have other home made that are cool but this is what I prefer.

I claim # 13-420..... :)

yjhnh.png

.....TC......a boy or a girl?....and what the kid's name?.....wifey got real stoked when her first grandson was born, we go to visit her son, daughter-in-law and the kid......they picked us up at the airport in Austin and the kid wouldn't get into his car seat because I WAS SITTING NEXT TO IT.....didn't like him for several years but now he's OK......

......so here's a baby drawing for ya babe.....

Painterdude...Thanks for the Great pics you always do...that last one.....Did ya hide a microphone in my house:rofl:

Na, didn't need one, could hear ya way down the block....and how did I know she was so beautiful? How did I know you were taking flowers to the airport? And I did read in your thread that you were having trouble getting your 8 hours of sleep. But what I don't know is how tall you really are, and do you have a full head of hair?

Anyways, I really enjoy drawing about you guys, it is quite inspiring....but what is this thing about getting tied up? I could have some fun with that subject....all my love to you guys.....pee-dude

welcome francos..and ****-dog...

Painterdude....keep the picks comeing we sure enjoy them..just keep them clean..:aok:

Have a great night everyone,,Clones came in not sure if we will make it back on..but sure to have lots to share...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

frankcos said:

If I can recall correctly...... you have to send all of us members an 8th of your finest ! Then your in :D lol

And If i remember correctly Im still waiting 4my 8th from you chris:p

Just a few pics 4u All:D

001.JPG

003.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

041.JPG

well good morn bhc, looking good over there 4u/uk, when you gonna carry her crabbin? ok little story. on my 21st b-day i sat down and did 21 bong hits in a row, man was i stoned well today is my 50th b-day and im not going to sit down and do 50 hits however i am sending out a squad of carrier pigeons to pick up all the different buds you guys have so ill have a little variety tonight:) i have to go to work for a couple of hours so ill catch up with yall later, have a great day

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 55f.

:welcome: to the BHC francos and ****-dog be sure to pick a number not in use and click on group memberships if you want to be able to display as your avatar title.

Good Morning BHC....

Okay Fellas there a Pic up there of me Girl..:hubba: Almost a Good looking as those Dahlias Huh?...

Astro...Dont work to hard. we went out yesturday but did not drop a pot..other then Uk joints and be Bongs..I still have yet to let her hold me bong...Hehe..but will be sure to befor she leave ..Have a great day My friend..oh and My Pigion just Left Heading back with your Birthday Package..I figure 50 Grams is in order:aok:

Duck...Good Morning my friend have a wonderful day :bong:

Mom.....Go back to Bed!!!!

okay everyone...Ukgirl Is way special. okay need to run now..Ill be sure to stop in Later..For those interested in Mel and I week...please check out The Thread " UK meets USA " Mel will post up her days in there...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:bong: :bong: Good Morning all Hope you all have a great day start it right :bong: :bong: :bong1: :bongin: :bong2: :bong2:

:welcome: francos and ****-dog :48:

Have fun 4u and UK

4u2sm0ke said:
And If i remember correctly Im still waiting 4my 8th from you chris:p

I keep telling my plants to hurry .... but they are all girls :rolleyes: .... never listen ? :D

Good morning all..... :D

Lets BUI :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and get this day off to a good start :banana:

Welcome Hulkster and franko, visit post one or two, pick a number not taken, put it in your Signiture, and Bong ON!

This Grandma Rush has worn off some, actually was starting to plan a trip back east yesterday.

Take another Hit instead.

Currently 50f, highs in the 90's. I am starting to notice slight purpling affect of the lower temps here at night.

SM, glad to hear you are satisfied with the results of your tests.

Uk and 4u......glad to hear you are having a great time. Playing in the shed sounds way fun, clones sound fun too. So, you are gonna have babies together.....lol. Looks like there's gonna be a Heat Wave commin your way.

Gonna fire up here this morning.....BIU guys and gals.

hum.....near five hundred dollars for gas (from coast to coast...oops that was one way...lol), if we took the RV. That would not be way cheaper than flying. But more fun prolly.

1..2...3...BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2: BHC

Happy Birthday Astro :yay: .....fifty is nifty... means finally,you are "old enough to know better".

welcome dog.

Time for some :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:
Good day everyone!

Way cool pic of the baby Painter!

Latest posts

Back