Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow thanks SmokinMom, now I can share with my friends.....care for a brownie 4u2sm0ke?

Funny story guys-

My 5 yr old is in his 1st year of eal school, kindergarten. In his class the kids all get behavior folders that is color coded for the day based on how they acted. Well the 1st 2 months of the year he's gotten 1/2 greens (good days) and the other 1/2 have neen yellow or oranges. Yellow means multiple warnings and orange means time out in class. 3 weeks ago he slipped on the wet steps going into the school on a rainy morning. He fell and hit his head. After a few tears he was okay. But the weirdest thing happend. He got nothing but greens for the last 3 weeks!! We'd joke and ask if the fall knocked some sense into him. He'd answer by saying it knocked good behavior into him. :p

Today I picked him up from school and I could tell he was upset. He said he got a yellow for the day. I asked why and he said for kissing kids in his class. He said he was playing the Kissing Zombie. I had to look away to keep from laughing. :rofl: I tried to keep a straight face. It was killing me...

Kids are so funny. :D

Very funny SM...the Kissing Zombie huh? I wish I was that smooth when I was 5.....:) If I was not married I might go out tonight and try that one at the local gin mill.....;)

very cute story better watch him he already likes the ladies :hubba: ! ok guys I am going to post correctly with the right bong pic and BHC # yay!!

BHC# 909 :bong:

BIU here in the NorthState, on the 4:20...or dang close.

Care to join me BHC?

I can now join you in that bong tc....feels great to be back home....BIU

Sounds good Hampster, you sure were gone a long time.....

Do the bong hits go down easier or harder after abstainance?

Im up for a few more, got some NothernLights here I would love to share with you.....then I got dinner to contemplate and make it to the plate.

They go down nice and smooth....and that was the first vacation I hve ever taken where 8 days felt like a month..they usually fly by....I'll take some of that NL...thanks...I hve to start dinner myself soon....

What you making Mr von Budmeister.....

I am just re-heating a dinner I made a few days ago....

Chili Relano Cassrole, with shredded letuce and fresh tomato salsa, the husband will have some shrimp on his lettuce and tomatoe, and call it shrimp salad. I might open a can of Refries to go with it. All I really have to do, is make the salsa and shred the lettuce.....easily done with a couple more hits....

Starting to get dark here already, not even 5pm and the sun is down....dang.

Salisbury Steaks and pasta....mmmmm

It got dark here at 5ish too...very depressing...

tcbud, your snake av looks like a labia to me. :giggle:

That brownie fixed me up good, kicked in about concert time. :D

Anyone still practicing? Here we go.

:cool:

smokingmom that sure dont look like my labia lmao!!:eek: :holysheep: :spit: :rofl: :confused2: :huh: :giggle: :shocked:

SmokinMom said:
tcbud, your snake av looks like a labia to me. :giggle:

That brownie fixed me up good, kicked in about concert time. :D

Anyone still practicing? Here we go.

:cool:

Me too, Mom! :p I think it's some Freudism subconscious thing... lol...

mojavemama said:
SM, yours is BLUE???? <G>

:rofl:

So you survived the orchestra Mom? :) Hopefully everyone was relatively tuned up... Nice story earlier about the yellow for the day... What an offense... I'd take a yellow anyday for that...;)

I'm practicing with all my new glass smoking implements... I just freshened up the bong and put some ice down inside...

BONG it UP~!:bong:

Glad to know I'm not the only one. :rofl:

Wonder if after a 24 hour session if it would turn blue.

:giggle:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

least your man could do is ice it...lol

Latest posts

Back