Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are on chef. What's the bet? benny always bowls better when motivated,lol

:cry: Ozzy not allowed in the local bowling Alley. I got caught shotting the pins over with a peashooter:laugh:

afternoon people! time to smoke. fixing the brakes on the explorer getting it ready to travel. good times........4:20 is on it's way I am starting early.

:ciao: BHC Time to BIU :bong2::bong2:

sounds very nice mind.. you have a picture?

Evening bhc. Still feelin a bit puny. Gonna be an early evening as soon as I smoke a bowl. Fams gone to see Avatar tonight, nice n peaceful. :)

Hey Bong Hitter lets enjoy a few :bong::bong::bongin::bongin::48::joint::ccc: :tokie:

benny got up off his sick bed to bowl tonight. Not bad for an almost dead guy. BIU peeps. I need some oxygen, lol.

On the mend here too. The nap at 7pm was quite beneficial. Bedtime now and hope to be 100% in the morning...errr, early afternoon. :p

hope u feel better sm..I love hot tea and smoke when I am sick...if it isnt the tummy tomato soup and half a grilled cheese sandwhich is in order..

good morn bhc. sm, benny, 2dog, i hope you are feeling better today. i didnt bowl for like 8 years and bowled a 185 last time i went and i love doing it stoned. i leave you guys with some green for the page. super lemon haze almost 8 weeks in flower.

View attachment 145193

Good Tuesdays Morning BHC :ciao:

19f and blowing snow.

Nice buds Astrobud

BIU 2 for Tuesday :bong2::bong2:

Still cold outside and still :bongin:

Oh and some garden work:hubba::hubba:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Morning BHC, got a bit hammered last night but BUI to recover! Hope all our sick ones are feeling better today.

Good mornin! benny is back on the couch. Having a relapse, lol. Gotta get better after lunch. The family is trusting me to do all the cooking for a feast tonight. Brave souls they are. lmao

Good morning duck, 2dog, astra, chef and benny. :) Benny are you feeling better?

I was having some crazy dreams, but they were enjoyable. One of the side effects of my medicine are vivid dreams. I like that cuz before the meds I might remember maybe 2 dreams a year and that was it. So I'll take it. :D

Waiting for the snow to hit. :rolleyes:

Gotta take son to ear dr so no smoking til thats done. :p

How is everyone today? Its 2 for Tuesday.

Latest posts

Back