Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
too cutt throat for me I dont enjoy drama like that I like to relax when I watch tv.

I need to lay off:bong2::bong2: I'm seeing 2-2Dog but it is a great view:stoned::fly:

awww thanks ozzy...my throat is itchy...I tried tea..vacumed out my grow room and moved some plants into flowering..got some clones planted life is good grow wise..how are your clones? what type are they? do you have your leather chaps on?? :hubba: ;)

Good evening folks. Hit the bongs for me. I am obstaining tonight. Kinda overdid it last night and payed the price today. :p

Everyone stayin warm?

warm and stoned..I may have a tiny fever I am sitting in short sleeve shirt nightgown. I want to go clean the bathroom so I can stop stressing about it...got my gr cleaned so that feels nice..

2dog, don't overdo it. Being sick is our bodies way of saying to rest and take things light. Make hubs go clean the bathroom. :p

hubs is playing poker...prob til atleast 1am...just me and the dogs..

Well, then the bathroom can always wait. ;)

Use the other one...didn't you clean it the other day?

I'd rather pay someone to clean mine. :p

I kind of like cleaning....I love watching clean house and how clean is your house... I get a real sense of happiness in a clean area and I am grossing myself out with my cold.. so everyhting seems contaminated to me..and he wants kisses goodbye I told him thats what got me into this in the first place... the bathroom may have to wait and I may call my manager tom and say work has to wait my blood sugar was over 500 tonight and it hasnt been that high in a long time..it's coming down.

I like a clean room also. Things were very nice for the Super Bowl party. I am doing my best to keep it up but dang, in a house with 5 people, 4 of which don't pick up after themselves, it nearly feels defeating!! I'm trying tho...and luring the kids with bigger allowances. ;)

it is true what they say on the tv shows..less stuff means less to clean...harder to say than do. I have so much clothes and shoes but dangit most of em fit lol....... and they arent outdated..or I wear to do house work..been trying to throw more out..and de clutter. with 5 dogs it never feels pristine in this hosue even after I shampoo the carpets..course this house is old built in 1949...I really want to replace the windows..I clean them and they still look awful..

Latest posts

Back