Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for the time check 4u :)

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong1:

Good Morning Bongers:ciao:

Getting some much needed rain

BIU BHC :bong:

what up peeps,friday is finally here,time to BIU,got to get back to sanding on my old project truck,tryin to get it ready to paint by sunday....hey Rosey finally had some time to check out the Sugar Black Rose last night.....still not cured totally,alittle hard to burn,but she will be awesome when totally cured,good med buzz,I have a slight case of arthritus and my left hand gets alittle painful durring the last set of the night when gigging,well anyway,... I came home from a show last nite feeling sore throughout my whole body from hand sanding bondo on this truck and yaddy yaddy....well the wife had one twisted up and waiting on me...10 min later I was totally chilled,painfree 90% and stoned to the bone....we harvested at 50/50cloudy amber,later than I usually let them go 80/20.....good tasting good stoning....she will def be a future project again......BIU ....peace:cool:

High everyone, TGIF!!

I had a cold for 3 weeks and it turned into a sinus infection. Fun stuff. Anyhoo I am beginning to get back to the land of the living. :D Just in time for the weekend. It's 100+ out there so we'll be spending it cooped up inside for the most part.

Time to break out the cheese or some of this mystery bud that was gifted to me that smells/tastes oddly of licorice and rubber...as strange as that sounds, it's pretty nice. :D Decissions, decissions.

Enjoy the weekend everyone, take some extra bong hits for me- mines still broken and I haven't gotten a replacement. :(

A special hello going out to my man duck. Hope you and the poochies are doing well. Send us some rain, its despirately needed! We are also on day 27 of 100+ temps...its so dang dry out there, and folks are dying of heat related illnesses. :( 2nd worset summer in Texas history.

I'm so rude..I forget to send special shout outs to Mr Bohemeth Ozzman! :D

:ciao: Havana, Cuba it's 4:20 :bong:
Havana is also known as La Habana
Havana is the capital of Cuba

Hitting many:bong1: :bong::bong2::bongin::joint: on the :20

HI SM you aint melted into the tub yet?

:bongin: like it is my job :bong:

Hey :ciao:SM BIU

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Still :bongin: Like it is my job :bong::bong:

Sunny and 78f here in Seattle

loading up the Ice bong

:bong:

Pass that ice bong my way 4u..

Sup peeps, hope y'all are enjoying the weekend.

BIU, I've found a replacement. :D

Morning BHC :ciao:

4u has that ice bong melted yet? If not I'll take a hit on it :)

Lets see that replacement Sm:)

2nd hottest July on record here :eek:

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

No wonder I was in the pool all the time:cool:

:confused2: A Duck in water who would of thought that?

4u better patent that ice bong they are going to be the next big thing in keeping cool while BIU

SM by the time you read this I'll be :stoned: to the bone

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Hope everyone had a fun weekend:)

The pile is eye high and is ready to get you high:) Help yourself to some Bubba Kush

Latest posts

Back