Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hangin by a thread rosebud---just kidding---:yay:----doing great---just got back from the city of lost angels---life is good---how you be sweetie

saw your entry in the bpotm---looking good girly---sorry i voted for the pp entry before i saw yours---personal interest---next time i'll look at the pics before i vote---

orangesunshine said:
saw your entry in the bpotm---looking good girly---sorry i voted for the pp entry before i saw yours---personal interest---next time i'll look at the pics before i vote---

Looking at the pic's before you vote, what a great idea orange.

next timerosebud---:ciao:---3 fer thursday---:bong: :bong: :bong:---help yourselves---but---i gotta tell you---if i were to take 3 bong rips right now---i'd be back in bed---:hubba:

Morn BHC! Wut upski Smoke, Rosie, Warz!!! Nothing to smoke here till 30 after harvest...those who can...BIU!!

:ciao: chef

here share this:bong1: of hossier Daddy

:bong:

:ciao: Rosebud

:ciao: BHC

its 8:45 and Im :bong:

Have a Great Night everyone

High of 65f today

But Ill be High of 100% here soon

:bong:

have a great day :bong1: Hogs

4U, that sounds like the way to go today. i shall join you.
Bong it up peeps!

Chef, didn't you used to live up here in the great northwest, what are you doing in Texas with no rain and too much heat? Do you like texas, Cheffy?

:ciao: Good morning BHC. Hope everyone's doing well. I'm already doing a little bonging and a little BBQin'. I put a couple pork shoulders in the smoker at 6 this morning, gonna' let them go till 6 tonight. Should be some good eats. I gotta' run to the store later and pick up some corn on the cob, and a couple water mellons. I'm gonna pig out on pulled pork and bong rips tonight. :banana: :banana: :banana:
You folks take care and keep those bongs bubblin':bong: :bong: :bong:

BIU BHC

Mornin yall, just wak n bakn with my 2 ft Pure.....

had to say whatup peeps!

Latest posts

Back