Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
High everyone. It is a gloomy day here. Good for staying in jammies and smoking weed all day. :D

Fire em up!

SmokinMom said:
High everyone. It is a gloomy day here. Good for staying in jammies and smoking weed all day. :D

Fire em up!

I don't need jammies for that.....:hubba:

BIU BHC!!!

cubby said:
I don't need jammies for that.....:hubba:

BIU BHC!!!

:eek:

you :bong: naked?

now thats a site I could have gone without..:rofl:

BIU :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:eek:

you :bong: naked?

now thats a site I could have gone without..:rofl:

No not naked......I wear a hat.:D

:ciao: Morning all, 30 degrees and sunny, I guess fall has finaly arrived. Nice day to look out the window and watch the leaves blow around (while :bong: of course).
Hope you're all having a stoned day.
BIU BHC!!!!!!

Good motivating morning to all, this durban eally gets me moovin!:dancing:
Quik story fer ya Cubby, Not sure what text yur using loons in but here we go.
Family vacation in the northern part of my beautiful midwestern state!
Pan fishing catching them right and left... Oh I got another one my son says! As he is playing with it right beside the boat,, Swoosh, Something comes flying through the water and grabs his fish. HE pulls it back gets his fish then the loon rises right beside the boat and stays within 10 ft. My son takes the hook out tosses the bluegill to the loon the loon goes under comes back up w/ said fish and eats it! Stuck by us for hours after that! Awesome!

Ty for letting me share, back to bong hitting now.
B.P.
Tried uploading a pic but no go.

Bong Puller said:
Good motivating morning to all, this durban eally gets me moovin!:dancing:
Quik story fer ya Cubby, Not sure what text yur using loons in but here we go.
Family vacation in the northern part of my beautiful midwestern state!
Pan fishing catching them right and left... Oh I got another one my son says! As he is playing with it right beside the boat,, Swoosh, Something comes flying through the water and grabs his fish. HE pulls it back gets his fish then the loon rises right beside the boat and stays within 10 ft. My son takes the hook out tosses the bluegill to the loon the loon goes under comes back up w/ said fish and eats it! Stuck by us for hours after that! Awesome!

Ty for letting me share, back to bong hitting now.
B.P.
Tried uploading a pic but no go.

Would your "beautiful midwestern state" be Minnesota? That's the loons I was refering to ( though we also have plenty of the other kind as well). I love waking up early in the morning up north and hearing the sound of loons on the lake, (the birds, not the fishermen).....:D

No We like the packers around here! lol
Many good years of Harvestfest in Harmony park though!
If you dont know em check out the band Wookiefoot from your area!
Peace B.P.

:holysheep: Feduh-X found me on the first try. :woohoo:

My girls were starting to get hungry:hubba:

WOW thats a new record for them huh?....Hammy Must have told them Brown was better..:giggle:

Now feed those girls

:bong:

Great consider yourself lucky lol that doesn't happen often with them.:cool2:

Howdy BHC :ciao::bong:

4u This is the record for them:) and Brown is still better. They drove down my driveway like a road coarse car race:( Those chuck holes must have had their teeth rattling.:rofl:

Lemon Jack Once it took the 10 tries and 3 phone calls. Someone must have done their job and entered me in their computer system.

As our friend Ozzy would say TMT need to BIU :bong::bong:

:ciao: BHC

Heres a pic of SmokMom day after her B-Day:D

passed_out_drunk-12730.png

Latest posts

Back