Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's Bong thirty and Weedsday so BIU BHCers

:bong::bong::bong::

The :bong1: was clean and loaded with loving care know my friends whould soon be here

Even roll :tokie: just for Hick when he stops in to play

......did you ever hear, 'that's way too much information'?

.....I experienced the ABSOLUTE WORSE AND HORRIBLE night of my 69 years on this planet.....I'd rather had driven a Porsche into a lake

.....first of all it's SNOWING ON THE COAST, 4 MILES FROM THE PACIFIC OCEAN.....about 3 inches covering weak branches which fall on electrical lines...and the electricity was out and then came on about 15 minutes to midnight and then went out for two days....

.....so the house is dark and it's 4 o'clock AM....and I have to go number two and I have to use my WALKER to get to our toilet....and I ran out of time and that's when it got very, very bad....because I REALLY NEEDED SOME MORE TIME....AND I COULDN'T SEE...AND I CAN'T WALK FASTER BECAUSE I'M UNABLE TO SEE IN THE DARK AND I'M USING MY WALKER....

....another thing to think about is stepping in IT.....because it's dark

....but i make it and eventually wife shows up....with a flashlight....and she sees that it's VERY VERY BAD...MUCH WORSE THAN I EVER IMAGINED....

....two hours later I am cleaned up enough to go back to bed.....wifey is very germ conscious and has all this stuff to clean yourself with....you had to do this and then you had to do that, etc. etc. etc.....

....it's too bad I can't explain things more because the whole story is totally unbelievable...

....here's hoping that everybody is messed up real good....Pdude

Hey PDude :eek: hope your underpants held the load:rofl: :confused2: Maybe time to look into Depends

...no underpants, went down the left leg, kinda bounced around too....made a mess

Pdude- yuck. I know stuff happens (lol) but some stuff is better kept private.

I had a great time at robbers cave with the kids but glad to get home and reacquainted with my pipe. :)

I missed y'all.
There was no wifi and instead of saying I was on 4g, it said I was on E, whatever that was.. Lol.

Anyways, glad to be outta the stix but it sure was beautiful there.

I want cinnamon rolls...

Oh and Me and my daughter (13,lol) fell in love with a cowboy.. Lmao.

He's MINE!!! Lmfao!!!

lol...

Good morning Bongers.

Its almost friday :D. Another beautiful one here :D. BIU

0315120553.jpg

Have y'all read Fifty Yards to the Outhouse..... by Willie Makeit.:D

Try some fiber one bars PD....... my dad swears by them....... warning they give you the farts bad.

:48:

I ain't saying it's rain here but the Johnboat moved itself to higher ground:eek: 1 county away had 5 in rain in 2 hrs. So I guess the spring floods are here.

:ciao: BHC---smoking bar is open---like to recommend the blue rhino topped with a piece of the purple peach bubble

Hey everyone! Hope all is well n bongerland.
New veg/clone area!

Loading up the East Coast 4:20 Afternoon Mass Bong It Up Session
:bong: :bongin: :bong1: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_smiley: :vap-axgn4n: :vap-n15614613_33925 :volcano vaporizer: :vap-Bong_smoker:

:

Latest posts

Back