Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

The girls got another 1/2" of rain last night. They are looking good and the drop in temp feels good:)

BIU :bong:

Doing great Rose, thanks for asking:)

I solved my electrical problem in the GR. The temps outside have dropped 20+deg.so that is really nice.

Just prepping for the weekend and that means gathering food and drinks and of course :bongin:

How you doing? Any special plans for the weekend Rose?

The kids are coming home and there is a party for mr rb's retirement. It should be fun.

I am glad you got your electrical stuff worked out. You had lights out a couple times didn't you? That is stressful.

Mr rb put in the new inline fan but it doesn't lower the temps, he needs to redo it I guess.

Have a great weekend.

use that as avy if ya want rose....as for the GR heat/fan...are ya sure he plugged it in:rofl:

duck...ya still have company?...we supose to get some rain but havent yet..Shed is empty and ready for remodeling...Im going with a 720cfm to cool the lightsmaybe a bit overkill...but I want this new flower room to Rock:lama:

Yes, 4U it is plugged in! He is at the home depot again...so he isn't happy with it either. I am just glad the flower room is empty (almost)

Your shed is the coolest ever! It will be windy in there.

Haha...Rose...The Shed itself uses a 1220cfm....this sucker is 12 inch round...cant wait to see this new flower room banging...its 9x5...how many plants would Yall put in?..am thinking some kind of SOG:D

:bong:

Thats some serious flowering space 4U. someday ill be pumpin out meds like that! Ide go Scrog, but thats just how roll. Ide do half DWC, other half 5 gallon smart pots. :D

Rose said:
Mr rb put in the new inline fan but it doesn't lower the temps,

Did you get the right kind? You need a centrifugal inline fan to really move the air. A booster inline fan sucks but not in a good way.

BIU And have a great Friday night

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Looks like it is gonna be another rip roaring growing day here at the nest.
Sunny and low 80's, this weather is what the girls like:D

Yes 4u my company is sssssssssssssstill here:(
BIU:bong:

Good morning BHC!!
She is shooting for the light now :), Might have a bit over watering happening but she is in the verge or drying out now. Just from bringing her inside the 19th, she is really looking good today!

Time to BIU :)! Have a good day everyone!!

:ciao: PC
:ciao: Bubba

Glad things are growing well for you guys. Its gonna be another hot one today, high in the low 90's. Plants are doing fantastic. They are loving the full sun. Ill need to transplant soon.

Heres a question for you guys! Im in 5 gallon buckets and they are nearly root bound. I have 3 more months of veg, what size containers would you use? Im thinking somewhere around 15 gallons. I understand bigger is better, but i am trying to keep them within size, and still pull a qp per plant.

:ciao: drft

ive allways gone with 3 times the container if rootbound...so your right with a 15 gallon...

we gonna go look at some new trucks today...Any yall heard of " Black Haze"?..I just aquired the clone only cut from Miami:yay:

Never heard of it 4u, but it sure has a dank sounding name:)

yeah..she is a clone only and has a 90-120 flowertime...also gonna share some this scissor hash with everyone:D

P6220032.JPG

P6220033.JPG

P6220052.JPG

P6220060.JPG

P6220062.JPG

Latest posts

Back