Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
nice collection PUFF MONKEY:holysheep:
Howdy members and lookers, been out for a bit and now only have one hand/arm to work with as due to cast i cannot bend arm or use hand. Soooo, i've to take 1 handers. its an old school bong ( my BHC bong in previous pics) with the carb as a hole in back.
first tape carb hole with flap on tape for quick removal.
set bong on knee and hold steady with mouth when lighting.
once bong hit is well lit and sure to sink quickly set down lighter and grab flap of tape for timely removal.
remove tape and clear bong.
replace tape and repeat.

i apologize if this is a little goofy for ya, but im really stoned and that really is the way i'll be doin it for a while;)

nice to get back and see all the new members/pieces!:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

lyfr said:
Howdy members and lookers, been out for a bit and now only have one hand/arm to work with as due to cast i cannot bend arm or use hand. Soooo, i've to take 1 handers. its an old school bong ( my BHC bong in previous pics) with the carb as a hole in back.
once bong hit is well lit and sure to sink quickly set down lighter and grab flap of tape for timely removal.
replace tape and repeat.

i apologize if this is a little goofy for ya, but im really stoned and that really is the way i'll be doin it for a while;)

I feel for ya lyfr :eek: I will keep that in mind :aok:

I've always hated loaning out bongs...I usually end up bartering and lettin whoever keep it...i just hope that they will enjoy the piece as much as i...But Let's Hit 'Em Up Brasilia!!! :bong1: :bongin: :stoned:

puffin on some super silver haze and some mango damm there both so good
its always 420 to me:hubba:

AAAh PotHead...You lucky dawg, i'd love to be tokin on either one...Never even had the chance to toke on any SSH...Well let's rip, a little late , it's ok...Eastern folks light 'em up :bongin: :bong:

whats goin on dude! i started a thread asking everybody where youve been.havent seen you in here for a while.good to see everythings ok.i was kinda worried bout ya,you went from being a everyday regular to not being in here for weeks.i was curious as to what you had goin on.welcome back my friend.-peace

lyfr said:
replace tape and repeat.

slowmo77 said:
i can see lyfr tryin to do all that stuff at once before the hit goes stale. lmao . im pretty stoned its not funny but i laughed sorry.
it is funny...hilarious actually (according to my wife who did offer to help but i'm too stubborn!) says i look like a pretzel takin a bonghit:D

here's a what i'm burnin'...Nothing special about it, but it's nicer smoking than looking...Oh how i wish this was some great haze or kush...oh yea, any bhc members caught this new movie "super high me"???

Latest posts

Back