Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had to try and share this with someone before I forget, on thanksgiving morning, I was driving around the back section and I see 2 of my Mothers young [300-400 pounds] pigs had gotten loose, it was really hilarious, they were jumping around, playing tag on Her front lawn, I wondered if they got into my stash :eek: it took me some time to get their attention and put em back thru the gate...Mom said they were celebrating turkey day tooo, because they know they were not on menu :rofl:

well i went out to the WMA on thanksgiving afternoon, set up camp and had to sign in so had to wait till the next morning to hunt. got out early and heard something running across the gully we were on but it was outts sight.
went back in to eat lunch and went back out to another spot and didnt see anything. came back in for supper and headded out agian 2 hrs before dusk. saw one but couldnt shoot at it.

next morning got up early and sat for about 2 hrs...saw two shot at them both but they were 250 yards off. the big one took off like he was hurt but i didnt see any blood- bummer! :( The brush and undergrowth was real thick and i noticed a sapling or two shot in half so i guess the bullet skipped off.

started rainng so when we went back to camp to eat broke the bow out. went out 3 or four more times and was out there another day and didnt see anything else :(

someone at another camp was firing off alot of rounds so we think it meesed with the hunt. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway- a fat doobie and a hot shower later im back in action- i got pics to load up when i get motivated to pull the cam back out of all the packed up gear. gotta pull the tent out and dry it anyway.

hope yall had a good week end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Browns games was good. :(

I'll be getting out late tomorrow for opening day of deer, got a DR. appointment. What a bummer!

Oh well while I am here I might as well par take...:bong: or 2 :bong:

Latest posts

Back