Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
Heres to the Next Member :bong1: Hit it and pass it

*cough cough cough*

by the way u can get a username for free on stickam.com and we can start a chat room and alllll smoke in there on cam i do all the time watchin a live web show on there (BONG TV LIVE) lol

Photo 29.jpg

Wiseguy chef, that looks like a ball python but the color isn't quite right. Is that some sort of phase?

i couldnt have picked a better name for this snake (smokey) its so bad that its to the point that wen he sees me go for the bong he gets right under my chin or near my mouth to get sum smoke lol not only that he LOVES the bong its perfect for a snake he loves to coil around the cylinder top and rest his body on top of the big round bowl part of the bong he str8 up gets there and will stay there all day lol

Photo 48.jpg

Photo 46.jpg

Photo 44.jpg

jdmnismo300 said:
i couldnt have picked a better name for this snake (smokey) its so bad that its to the point that wen he sees me go for the bong he gets right under my chin or near my mouth to get sum smoke lol not only that he LOVES the bong its perfect for a snake he loves to coil around the cylinder top and rest his body on top of the big round bowl part of the bong he str8 up gets there and will stay there all day lol

Nice looking snake you got there!:hubba:

Am I too late for Bong Hitter's? I got plenty of water pipes!

Oh no! Sportcardiva took #777 already :( I guess I want to be #767 if I can still join...

:fly: Mal C :fly:

Oh and I have a picture of my finger bong on another thread

As soon as I figure out why my camera won't stay on while I'm uploading pics to my pc, then you'll have some more eye candy including the newest additions to the Crane family from Daytona this fall.

DigiCam 043.jpg

jdmnismo300 said:
*cough cough cough*

by the way u can get a username for free on stickam.com and we can start a chat room and alllll smoke in there on cam i do all the time watchin a live web show on there (BONG TV LIVE) lol

are you a member here my friend? I see a Nice Bong..but have you chose a #? and I would never go on a web cam and smoke..im way 2 PARANOID..have fun..smoke Lots

KEEP M GREEN

mal_crane said:
Am I too late for Bong Hitter's? I got plenty of water pipes!

Oh no! Sportcardiva took #777 already :( I guess I want to be #767 if I can still join...

:fly: Mal C :fly:

Oh and I have a picture of my finger bong on another thread

As soon as I figure out why my camera won't stay on while I'm uploading pics to my pc, then you'll have some more eye candy including the newest additions to the Crane family from Daytona this fall.

:welcome: .:yay: .:bong: :bong: ..when Trillion Gets in he will add you welcome aboard..:bolt: :bong1: ...its almost the weekend..:woohoo:

Wiseguy_Chef said:
any one wanna hitt???? :hubba:

don't worry, mich won't unleach the fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enless hes hungy:shocked:

How about you wiseguy? you a member yet? I see an awesome Bong..dont care much for snakes tho..so please keep her fed..lol..please [post BHC # in signature so we can id you..thanks..KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back