Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
annarko said:
Heres my Piece and i found the jar like 6 months later at a different smoke shop so i bought that too heheh

Welcome and would you like a piece of pie? :rofl:

Oh and a :bong: and a pass:bongin:

annarko said:
there i got my number heheh if its someone elses lemme know and ill change it

:rofl: I dont thin so..Tell us how you came up with it..Trillion will add you when he returns..Thanks for joining..here hold this :bong1:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: I dont thin so..Tell us how you came up with it..Trillion will add you when he returns..Thanks for joining..here hold this :bong1:

How i came up with it? lol... Its Pi...:hubba:

Pi.jpg

Congrats on the 4:20 post Anne I still have not hit the time exactly at 4:20:rofl:

But I do have a:bong1: and I know how to pass it.:bongin: :bong:

yes and Cuttler is The reborn of Elway..Long time Elway fan..i use to cut his lawn when he was Rookie living in Bolder Colorado...lol I have a signed Football to me..worth Lots..who you for duck? :bolt::bong:

I have been posting to much and neglecting my duty so here goes a:bump: and a pass:bolt: :bongin:

RE 4u2sm0ke: unfortunately I am a Browns backer:)

4u2sm0ke said:
yes and Cuttler is The reborn of Elway..Long time Elway fan..i use to cut his lawn when he was Rookie living in Bolder Colorado...lol I have a signed Football to me..worth Lots..who you for duck? :bolt::bong:

haha thought you said elfway :p ripping one for the old tymers:bong:

Sorry to here that Puffi, about the flu. Congrats on the doe. I hear those Ohioians, don't take kindly to you Michaganders.:rofl: j/k Puffi

Latest posts

Back