Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
:eek: ....No I think a Mod screwed up when they had TCVG run the BPOTM..I was all over that.Trillion of Atoms is the Founder and this CLUB..so please dont pay any attention to that...

I APPROVE YOU!!!:heart::cool:

:bolt::bong:

Thankyou ;)

4u2sm0ke said:
you have one more thing
you need to share that last Harvest with us:hubba:

ok no worries ill throw it up later :cool: :bongin:

Morning everyone :ciao:

:bong: :bong:

Congrats 4U !!! :woohoo:

UkGirl420, congrats on your acceptance. Don't forget to send Trillion a PM with your number.

Then, we can ........

:fid: :dancing: :bong2:

not necessarily in that order. :hubba:

Here Here ! ! ! :aok:

The fairer gender makes the world go round. :batman:

Ok! Stupid question but i would love the answer!!!

What is the history of the 420?

Dr Haze said:
Ok! Stupid question but i would love the answer!!!

What is the history of the 420?

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

Change the XX to tt.

Although there are many explanations for the origin of the term, one stems from a story about a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California in 1971. The teens would meet after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the Louis Pasteur statue. The exact time was chosen because that was the time that afternoon detention was dismissed.[1] The term became part of their group's salute, "420 Louis!",[2] and became popularized in the late 1980s by fans of the Grateful Dead.[3]By extension April 20 ("4/20" in U.S. date notation) has evolved into a counterculture holiday, where people gather to celebrate and consume cannabis.[4] In some locations this celebration coincides with Earth Week.[5][6][7] In Dunedin, New Zealand, students at the University of Otago and other cannabis law reform activists meet under a walnut tree on the Otago University Union Lawn on Wednesdays and Fridays at 4:20pm to openly smoke cannabis in public in what they consider an 'act of protest'

I don't know how true that is, but I just did a google search for 420.

Should have done that myself.... duh!!!
but thank you very much for that so my 4:20pm splif is a good time!

Thanks again
mwa a kiss 4 that

Smokinmom, you are just a wealth of knowledge, thank you. Here's one for you. :bong2:

just droping and and hitting a few bongs with ya's:bong::bong::bong: it been a few days since i used my bong, i been hitting my new vaporizer lol i been neglecting the bong :eek:

Latest posts

Back