Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao:

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico

Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

San Diego, California, United States

San Bernardino, California, United States

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

And..... oh yeah..Seattle.....it's 4:20 :bong:

hmmm 420...I love my hubby so much..I woke ip this morning sick I had to call in hubby cleaned up after me, cleaned the house and brought me some food..I love him....I feel so fortunate. hope everyone is having a good day. I have to bathe these dogs...gonna get really stoned and handle 5 mutts...I wash and hubby dries lol....

wooooooohoooooo bong hits all around!!!:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

got a fat raise at the job $$$

ozzydiodude said:
Your seeing thing in slow motion Duck

It must be the weed because it is spinning now:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

congrats on the raise ek:aok:

bong pic? amber dog

Congrats on the raise eastla now if only they would give you early retirement:aok:

Hey BHCers it BIU time :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::48::ccc::joint:

ozzydiodude said:
Congrats on the raise eastla now if only they would give you early retirement:aok:

Hey BHCers it BIU time :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::48::ccc::joint:

nah im only 20 im probably going to continue for another 10 years after that im done dont really like backbreaking labor too much cant get too high or off goes the hand or something.. good luck on your early retirement

:ciao: BHC..I think Ill retire this pile of weed:bong:

who want to help?

no time like the present evening 4U and ozzy!!!

eastla_kushsmoka said:
nah im only 20 im probably going to continue for another 10 years after that im done dont really like backbreaking labor too much cant get too high or off goes the hand or someshit.. good luck on your early retirement

This advice come from age RETIRE as soon as you can work is over rate and alway underpaid

My bongs clean and I just bought a 5 pack of lighter let work on that pile 4u:bong::bong::bong::bongin::bongin:

NBCABCCBSPBSFOXFOXFOXFOXFOXFOXFOX.....hmmmmmmm
this could get dangerous......better watch my letters....pee-dude

Yeah P-Dude let's watch it before the BHC ends up closed. I don't think the Mods will be as forgiving the next time.

Good night all have a good one

:peace:

ozzydiodude said:
Yeah P-Dude let's watch it before the BHC ends up closed. I don't think the Mods will be as forgiving the next time.

Good night all have a good one

OK OZZY, point taken but what has happened to our sense of humor lately?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????.............................hmmm...............better be good....better be good....
better be good.....better be good....well, I got to get a handle on this feeling
I am experiencing right now......better be good......better be good.....better be really, really, super dooper good.....

4u2sm0ke said:
Nice utensil...welcome aboard my friend....Have to chose a number yet and place it in your signature for all to see:D

Here :bong1: Happy smokeing From 4u....2u:ciao:

Can I have BHC #1337?

And thank you all you your nice comments.. Trying to hand out as much rep as possible.. :) Nice club you have here

tcbud said:
Good Afternoon BHC....

as 4u says...some color for the page.....what do you see?

two Hits later, what do you see?

:48: :48:

Maybe it is just me, but I see a man doing a rather rude gesture with his hand :hubba:

Latest posts

Back