Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Worth the wait Duck....very frosty!

Congrats to .....
Fa$t and the Fa$t Missus!
4u on the Cheese female!

Welcomes to .....
Homie and Marihaut
Great Pics of Bongs!

Warming up here too....gonna hit fourty all week it looks like. This next storm tho, this one comming at us now is HUGE, looks like it goes from the Gulf of Alaska to Central America. It is def gonna roll across the states....batten down hatches mates!

goodevening BHC :ciao:

welcome ,Marihantraunt to the BHC :bong:

great news on the cheese 4u :heart:

chef ive been trying to keep the females away from smoke :p :rofl:

time to BIU i think :bong::48::bong:

good morning to all the new members

tc.....this storm sounds like a 'killer', yuk

DUCK....congrats on getting your picture posted...nice

mojave.....why do you have hand cuffs around?

UKbabe.....haven't said hi for awhile, so HI.....and waves and hugs for the kids

hello painterdude :ciao:say hello to mrs painterdude aswell
hope you are both dooing well :D

Hey ukgirl, LOL. Maybe he needs to change the calender and get a dishwasher catalog.:eek: :D

afternoon BHCers, got the candy in the mail to az. fog lifted and now have shorts on and doors and windows open!

thanks TC. and every one! $

Goodevening BHC :D

I had to take some time off from the forum, due to some famiy
issues ! I hope you all have been well :) Ive missed my friends
here and all of the fun stories we share together.

I hope to be able to start visiting a little more :) and hope to hear from you all soon !

Happy Hollidays to all :D

CHRIS!!!!!! You CAME BACK TO VISIT US!!! We have missed you. I hope you can come by more often. So good to see you on MP again. YIPPEEEEE!!! It's like the family is allll together again...

chris1974 said:
Goodevening BHC :D

I had to take some time off from the forum, due to some famiy
issues ! I hope you all have been well :) Ive missed my friends
here and all of the fun stories we share together.

I hope to be able to start visiting a little more :) and hope to hear from you all soon !

Happy Hollidays to all :D

Oh man we have missed you~ HUGS~ :yay: :aok: :headbang: :fly: :heart: :clap:

:D Awwww.... thanks for the warm welcome home ladies ! Its nice to
feel missed :) sorry I have been absent, but I have been thru alot recently and had to take care of my business !

How in he heck has everyone been ! :)

very good! hubby is trying to get me to go out and walk miles in the cold and dark weather....hmmmmmm maybe a bowl and then a good long walk...I hope everything gets smoother for you...such a nice guy!

Hey Chris glad to see your still kicking let's pass a few around :48::bong::bong1::bongin::48::joint::ccc::48: That will get the party started:yay:

chris1974 said:
Hey 4u whats up my friend :) ... you been stayin ou trouble :D

Trouble finds me:48: Happy Holidays. :48: Gonna go cause trouble in the UK soon:lama: Glad to see ya around..Hope the New year Brings better Things for you My friend..Take care and b safe

Hey Ozzy... its good to be back man :D here let me help you with those :bong: :ccc: :bong1: :tokie: :joint: :bong2: :48: :joint4:

Latest posts

Back