Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bubblegum...milkchocolate anything ...watermelon and apple jolly ranchers...and of course you...smokinmom.:hubba:

I like the 100000 grand bars, almond joys, twix....gimmie chocolate. I won't turn down a pay day though...he he he.

But yea, I'm definitely sweeter then all of those. :hubba: Believe that? :p

Ozz just called and checked in. Wow, he's buried under 27 inches of snow, and no power. He was able to get out. His mom lives about 1 1/2 hrs away and she's fine. Maybe 6 inches of snow, and her power works fine. Ozz said that he should be all squared away in Dec-Jan and hopes to be back online. :D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Thanks for the update SM:)

BIU :bong:

morning bhc---wake and bake baby :D

thanks for the update sm---if he calls again---please pass my regards

:bong: :bong: :stoned:

Ok OS I will. He said he'd keep in touch.

Gosh, I can't believe it's November already. You guys know I'm not super crazy about the holidays. Hopefully New Years will be here before we know it, lol.

Looks like I am getting some beans in the mail today:woohoo:

Was a bit worried about that, with the storm and whatnot. Thought maybe Long Island got flooded out.

What kinda beans ya getting?

It's Friday. Weather's been beautiful. And my horemonal daughter will be gone all weekend camping. :D

Aerosmith is performing on the Today Show right now. Walk this Way never gets old, even if the performers do. :giggle:

:bong:..........Satori

Picked a little bud from the line. Its that last girl i chopped, the other satoris are in jars now. Its takin me 3 tries to finish one bowl. I keep putting it down, and forget its still packed. :cool2: Good stuff!

d=7 that is so good to hear, as I have just received mine in the mail:)
Now to find room in the veg tent.

Latest posts

Back