Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hubby got the job! He is super excited about it. $15/hr $4 more an hour than he makes now with health insurance included. (We pay a buttload for his health insurance at his current company) And he can't go without since he had that heart attack a year ago.

Happy Day at Mel's house!

I have an extra gas dryer sitting in my basement if anyone wants to come to Ohio to get it.

Melvan said:
Hubby got the job! He is super excited about it. $15/hr $4 more an hour than he makes now with health insurance included. (We pay a buttload for his health insurance at his current company) And he can't go without since he had that heart attack a year ago.

Happy Day at Mel's house!

I have an extra gas dryer sitting in my basement if anyone wants to come to Ohio to get it.

Wow, congrats to you both. A job with a more desirable company, more money, and health insurance. You all hit the trifecta. I'll take this opportunity to BIU.

Congrats to Mr.Mel......:clap: :clap: :clap:

4U, I don't know if I can make the Cup yet. I'll let you know. It would be cool to see you and the garden again.

(keep that cooler handy...:D )

Thanks guys. I'm celebrating with some butter melting in the coffee.

He is so happy to be leaving corporate B.S. behind.

Local company with a firm view of sustainability and living an organic life when it comes to food. They're doing about 5mil a year right now, with increases on the books each year, so they're growing (not downsizing) like so many other companies.

We pay a total of $356/mnth for his benefits now, at the new place his is all free, and cost to add me to everything (health, dental, vision, life) only $200/mnth. Between the raise and the savings in benefits we're looking at a nice little increase in our monthly income.

I hear new shoes calling!

Melvan!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Tell him congrats from us all!

That was a lot of exclamation points...haha.

I think you're deserving of a whole new outfit. :D

Melvan said:
I hear new shoes calling!

"New" shoes??? Since when do you wear shoes??? Get a few bucks and turn all upitty on us......;)

Wish it was electric Mel, I be there if it was:)

BIU :bong:

Hey Cubby I might follow the barefoot rule for appalachian women but I guarantee you I don't follow the pregnant rule. Lol

:ciao: Howdy all, finally got the server up and running again. I hope everyone's doing well.

That's awesome about your husband's new job, Melvan :)

thanks for the offer on the dryer mel

just waiting on the maytag repair man i woke up---he should be here soon---i got an idea of what this is gonna

he just left w 240 of my dough---up side is dry and clean clothes yea

There is a mouse in my kitchen, how am i supposed to cook in there?:eek: :shocked:

Glad you got your dryer fixed for less then a new one.;)

living on the edge---i am gonna do a load of laundry---screw the use less power at peak times---i say have pane webber use less power so i can do mid-day laundry :woohoo:

Live it up Orange!

Has anyone had Northern lights? I know TC recommended it once time, i am thinking pain and sleep? the dispensary has some and now i am out of nurse larry too...
Is northern lights good for sleeP?

trillions of atoms said:
Ok on to the next order of business.....

When and what time/day to we have a smoke session. maybe a safe "chat" forum offsite since we have no shout. maybe a chatroom for the BHC for members to get on anytime they fell like ripping one with fellow members? if anyone has ideas on what we could do as a forum and as members of the BHC would be great!

just a couple of thoughts.... anyone?

i like this ,, i have alot of community apps like steam and overwolf
as well as msn and google+, yahoo

Latest posts

Back