Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Melvan said:
Here's one to make you laugh. The stupid corporate job that Hubby hates so much just fired him for quitting. LOL How funny is that? Now, he gets to start the new job, which is what he really wants to do anyway, a whole week early.

I told him not to give that piece of crap job any consideration with a 2 week notice, just to walk out, but he was nice enough to give them one in writing, so they fire him.

Corporate America, gotta love it, NOT!

I love that..........Here's my 2 week notice, I'm quitting....You can't quit, YOU'RE FIRED!!!You can't fire me, I already quit.....And the other employees are standing there watching like it's a tennis match...LOL.

SM, it says "Freedom" on that lighter......maybe someday,...if Texas doesn't secede from the Union.

Fweedom actually cubby. :)

Wow, so this fancy boutique wanted to give my daughters school $600 for add space in the school newspaper if a bunch of girls would model the dresses. It was SO much fun. Lots of sequins and fancy bling bling. I looked at the price tag of the dress my daughter chose to wear. $279 :-o

It was SO much fun. All 15 girls picked beautiful dresses except for the girl that chose a neon green one. They positioned her in the back, lol.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend:)

BIU :bong:

pack it...... put some fire to it....... enjoy the high...... repeat often as you like.

dang I missed the 20 reading some of the jibberish........ owell the 27 will do.......... inhale

It sure will work

:bongin: on the :37

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
72*, overcast and humid, it's gonna' get close to 100 here again today. We haven't had rain in 2 weeks. That's strange for Minnesota.

You ever get a song stuck in your head??? I've been walking around all morning singing "she left me for Jesus".

:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Aktrue said:
Can I take number 555

Welcome to the club...You may have that # as long as no one else has it...Did ya search the first post?....I also have yet to see your Bong...thats another requirement to join...Oh and ya need send your most crappiest plant to Hick:D...if its bug infested...you get bonus point:rofl:

Mom.....you know that string is Hemp wick? its like a candle...you light it and use for lighting your Bowl...I love mine and even made some myself..It stays lit unlike the lighter and ya inhale lots gas from lighter ...anywho...congrats on the package

TMT=BIU

4u2sm0ke said:
Welcome to the club...You may have that # as long as no one else has it...Did ya search the first post?....I also have yet to see your Bong...thats another requirement to join...Oh and ya need send your most crappiest plant to Hick:D...if its bug infested...you get bonus point:rofl:

Mom.....you know that string is Hemp wick? its like a candle...you light it and use for lighting your Bowl...I love mine and even made some myself..It stays lit unlike the lighter and ya inhale lots gas from lighter ...anywho...congrats on the package

TMT=BIU

I've got a big ol roll of the hemp string....... kept sucking it out through the bong burning my self....... got tired of relighting it to light the bong....... even burned my finger with it trying to get the right angle to the bowl with it.

Good morning Bong Hogs,

Coffee is good, hindu kush is pretty good, Eric Holder is very good... Big huge step, now my little town will quit putting 6 month moratorium on making a decision about dispensaries. Maybe.

Nice present Sm. nice going Cubby.

BIU peeps! it is time...in fact, you may be late...

4u, Oh wow, I had never heard of hemp wick and I was wondering why it was wrapped on the pouch. So I cut a piece off, say in inch or two then stick the end of it on the bottom of the bowl before filling it up? Leaving it hanging out the top, light that and it stays lit the whole time?

Yes, cubby did very good. :D. Thanks again.

Having lunch at my fav Thai place in a little while. They have a buffet only on Fridays, so I enjoy the variety. Do you guys like Thai food?

I may have to post the cute dress my daughter wore last night in the pics, I'll just chop her head off, lmao.

Are you guys and girls as high as me? Doubtful. ;). Better go catch up.

It's Friday highday.

SM said:
Are you guys and girls as high as me? Doubtful. . Better go catch up.

I think :bong: you need to get:bong: up a bit:bong: earlier if you want to catch :bong: up.:D

Exactly Sm... what the duck says. Speaking of ducks, my sister hit her neighbors duck on the road. She said it was a kamikaze duck and flew into her grill and under her car..She knows the neighbors and wants to call them and admit she hit their duck, but she doesn't exactly know how. She was going to offer to pay for the duck, but we don't know what dead ducks are going for!!!

lololol

Eric Holder needs to do a special news conference where he says...."Marijuana is no longer worth the Governments time to pursue or prosecute. The states can do as they please but the federal Government will NOT reimburse states for judicial expenses associated with marijuana prosecutions or confinements". When states have to pay corporate prisons out of their own budgets, total legalization will be a slam dunk.

morning friends and neighbors---pretty much over the heat and humidity round these parts---life is good

hey cubby that is some good news---i also thought i read in the huffington post link put up by hammy that the fed will likely announce that it will not challenge the state pot laws nor go after peeps operating within those laws---so long as this is no flee flicker by the govt---it looks like the flood gates are just about to burst

4u, Oh wow, I had never heard of hemp wick and I was wondering why it was wrapped on the pouch. So I cut a piece off, say in inch or two then stick the end of it on the bottom of the bowl before filling it up? Leaving it hanging out the top, light that and it stays lit the whole time?

No..I like to wrap it around the lighter.....then unwrap say 5 inches..light the end....it stays lit ...use like a match...pass around as ya would your lighter...peeps can still hit and no Butaine ..I made a bunch for the shop ..used pill container pull through the top...set on table or pass around like lighter..just keep pulling wick out as it burns...Ill get a pic of mine for ya .....

-it looks like the flood gates are just about to burst

Yeah with crap weed...like NorCAls post stated...only the Best will make the second wave...thers so many Newbs that feel they hit the gold rush..and its going to be a Kick AZZ Ride:lama:

Latest posts

Back