Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jeepers:eek:

I forgot that I ordered a part for my Jeep and now I just went and checked on it.

You got it, they sent it Fed-duh-x and I already have one delivery exception for yesterday. So much for chatting with the area manager. I wish they could at the very least get on the right road. What I would like to know is, How do you confuse North Clueless St. with South Clueless St.?

4u2sm0ke said:
Yeah with crap weed...like NorCAls post stated...only the Best will make the second wave...thers so many Newbs that feel they hit the gold rush..and its going to be a Kick AZZ Ride:lama:

I agree. I was thinking that I will be ready to move about the time the first wave discovers that there is a lot more to growing quality cannabis than they thought and gives up the endeavor.

Rosebud said:
Welcome Aktrue.... How's things in Alaska?

hasnt been to bad but its been rainy mostly, catching that good ol'rain water
but its beautiful i post a picture from out my front door (sorta)

4u2sm0ke said:
Welcome to the club...You may have that # as long as no one else has it...Did ya search the first post?....I also have yet to see your Bong...thats another requirement to join...Oh and ya need send your most crappiest plant to Hick:D...if its bug infested...you get bonus point:rofl:

why thank you, my eyes are bad but i have checked multiple times and i didnt see it. and as you request i have a picture , but. dont mind the mess i had just smoked some of my first crop and let me tell you, MUNCHIES omg......

pcduck said:
I hear that cubby...Early waterfowl season opens this weekend:eek:

i dont know how your hunters are but in alaska we try for clean shots, besides. d1ck chaney probably shouldnt go duck hunting if he couldn't hold his own........

stay safe duck!!

20130606_133419_01.JPG

Cgosms_2013-08-1808-18-47_01.JPG

Ak, I have been on that road..so nice to see again. We lived there for a few years, in Anchorage... So crisp and beautiful..

Rosebud said:
Ak, I have been on that road..so nice to see again. We lived there for a few years, in Anchorage... So crisp and beautiful..

yes , yes it is i love this place.
now that the media is having a wild fire with all the alaska themed shows its getting hecktic up here with people trying.. to find gold, houses and back up destinations on top of the regular "i wanna see a moose and a bear" tourists...

but hey they already dont mind cannabis i mean its not illeagle but its not enforced
yes ive been pulled over on several occasions with cannabis and they have ranged on consequences: nothing, confiscated,hot boxed with them and even raced them down the road after but nothing like the states so alaska is the next recreational state i feel it but hey im getting my card soon and i wont have to worry about that anyway ..

its fun every one you run into here either smokes or grows i dont think theres a person here who has not had it

How's it going clubers so I just saw in the paper that 2016 voting will have. recreational use on the ballot. I'm excited

wake and bake bhc....... put some hash on the bowl if you got it. been working with my plants flower....... I reek:D

Hey Ozzy:ciao:

I try to make everyday a wake-n-bake day:)

Just some days more then others:)

BIU :bong:

Good morning everyone. :)

What a crazy day yesterday. They needed an extra chaperone for the marching band my daughter plays in. It was their 1st game of the yr, but there's NO way I'll ever do that again. Lets just say I left 4:30 and didn't get back til a little after midnight. Hard to handle on the hottest day of the yr. :p

I have a lot of BIU to do. Time for me to catch up. :D

Sm, i am reliving our younger life thru you, marching band, chaperones, plays, enjoy it...

GOOD MORNING BONG HOGS!!

I like the alaskan thunder so much I am going to get a little more then a sample.. When is harvest again??? This stuff costs too much. i gotta slow down.
Have a great day all you bong hogs.

I will say, the football team totally sucked, but the band was magnificent! There's almost 200 kids all decked out in their fancy uniforms. The team we played had maybe 50.

Our school is always in the top 10 of our state. We are badasses!! But I don't want to volunteer anymore, lol.

What:eek:

200 Screaming kids and SmokingMom together just does not sound right

The bus I had to ride in had a crap AC.

The smile on my daughters face makes it worth it, but only hers, lmao. The rest of the kids were bad. :p My daughters an angel. Lmfao yea right. ;)

WHAT the heck? How is cubby red now??

:( I doubt he's causing any of this stuff. Sad day here at mp. :(

I think I missed Friday.

Getting ready to make the 4 hour round trip to the growshop.

Latest posts

Back