Bho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

can we dicuss BHO in the hash site, I'm looking to make some oil, gonna try this little extractor instead of a DIY unit, has aNYONE TRIED THIS OUT??

hxxp://www.buzznn.ca/

just wanted to add, this unit is $37.00 U.S.including shipping!!

Well i told you this before ;). Have one of those. They bring some filters. It is not a unit to use many times. But it works like a charm. Be aware if DIY beause of the material. You cannot use "anything". :aok:

Only use all stainless steel extractors.

bho_expertz said:
Well i told you this before ;). Have one of those. They bring some filters. It is not a unit to use many times. But it works like a charm. Be aware if DIY beause of the material. You cannot use "anything". :aok:

Ya I know BHO, I'm just nervous, my uncle was killed in a Moonshine still explosion, leery of history repeating its self,so, How many uses, whats the tube made of? the Mrs. said if you ever get to America you can give us a first hand demonstration. Her maiden name was Lima, her folks immigrated to northern cali. in the 20s, she's a good portugese girl!!
Got the fire!! Can I use this 20 times???

A $6.99 DIY extractor made from a stainless turkey baster from Bed, bath, and beyond, works better. The Honeybee is a little large in diameter for complete wetting.

Graywolf is right. The best thing is stainless. HoneyBee also only can be used for some times ... i think.

Today is the day ... Have 15/20 gr in buds that will grind today and put in the HoneyBee. Have two cans of butane and two 5 gr bottles to put the BHO.
Will let it rest for 48 hours outside and Kaboom ... BHO for me :hubba:.

Man ... i will go there someday for sure ... Perhaps next year after summer ? So i can help in yours outdoor crop :p. Have some friends in BC. Perhaps a bigger holidays to visit all tha good folks :aok:

Check this out ... Someday perhaps or NOT :D

user10251_pic776022_1319392586.jpg

Credits for SpoCannabis@mjp

P.S.: Don't know why pic isn't shown ... Sorry.
P.S.2: It is working.

Buy this ... This is what you want ... hxxp://www.okief.com

Props to NVTHIS for sharing the link.

:yeahthat:

bho I can't see the pic either:(

Hey skagit gimme a call I can make the bho for you I already have glas extractors. so let me knwo if you want some help.

We have our glass extractors made locally for $10 plus $1 an inch of length, and here is a simple conversion of a $7 stainless turkey baster.

Borosilicate tubes.jpg

Stainless turkey baster.jpg

Remove needle.jpg

misc 018.JPG

GrowDude I just got mine from there too :)

It is a sweet little unit, Now I need to get some 5x or 7x butane and I will be ready to put it to the test:)

Latest posts

Back