Big Bud Bloom Nutrient

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldSkool

Stubborn as an ol' mule..
Reaction score
I've decided to step into the 21st century and try some bloom booster on my weed. After reading around several sites (and returning here, of course!) I became convinced that there must be over 100 different brands of fertilizer to choose from with just as many opinions for the best ones.
So I chose the one with the best name for the result I was looking for: BIG BUD bloom booster!
So...., does anyone here have any advice about when and how to apply it to just-started-to-bloom indicas of unknown parentage?

BIG BUD fans give it up! Detractors feel free to jump in for your say too.
:ccc:
Oldskool

:bump:
Shurley somebody uses it....:holysheep:

I wish I knew, but everyone I know uses Bud Blaster ?

I use Buddha bloom...I would start at 1/4 or 1/3 of what it says..then build it up dont want to burn the babies!

Big bud, bloom blaster, budda bloom, big bloom. I'll betcha they are all the freakin' same....;)

lol I dont know mine is organic..by roots.

OldSkool said:
Big bud, bloom blaster, budda bloom, big bloom. I'll betcha they are all the freakin' same....;)

Pretty much.... :rolleyes:

Well I called their 'hotline' and got ahold of some dude who pretty much said to mix the same for whatever you are growing in, water, soil, soiless, etc.
1 and 1/2 tsp per 5 gal of water, along with your regular nutes. Guess I'll see some 'big buds' soon! ;)

I just started using Big Bud i hand feed to waste in coco so no way in hell I am putting 1 1/2 teaspoons per 5 gallons. I have the powder form and I only use 5g instead of the recommended 10g. Will i notice the difference? no but my wallet will. I've only been using it for about a week got no complaints besides the cost to use at full strength.

HI,

Yup... most of them are about the same NPK... What kind of nutes are you using for base nutes? AN Big Bud works really well with Advanced Nutrients Sensi 2 part base nutes but can be used with anything. It's a very solid product.... If you have the cash I'd suggest getting some AN Overdrive for the last 2-3 weeks of feeding during the finishing stage of your bloom. It really helps them put on more girth and weight.

Happy Flowering!:cool:

I tried several different bloom boosters for a while, but never saw any difference in my buds, so quit using it.

HG, No kiddin? Oh well. I already paid for it so I gotta use it...

DOS, I have been using Shultz's bloom booster for a base nute since I leached out my original soil mixture numerous times. The plants are healthy and deep green. Just figured I'd give them a boost in the right direction.

The powder sure does stink when you mix it with water tho. Smells like sewer water! EWWW! But **** makes plants grow too I suppose...;)

just go on there web page oldskool.. they have a nute calculator.. programs basically the info your looking for... i use to use AN nute but noot no more , as THG stated i never really noticed a diference in "bud" growth or production... but this is one of them 2each there own.. lol
LH
but i have used it b4.. well for 2 yrs.. lol d!-)

Thanks for the info LH. I hope I will notice something for my $20!:eek:

OldSkool said:
Thanks for the info LH. I hope I will notice something for my $20!:eek:

You should have noticed your wallet was a little lighter.
j/k

Keep us posted

Best Wishes
"P"

I'm going to try something called Hammerhead from Advanced Nutrients it is suppose to be better than normal PK 13-14 and the NPK formula is 0-9-18

Latest posts

Back