"Big Mama" Update!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
Howdy Friends!!:hubba: Here's some more photo's of "Big Mama"!:) I think, I'll get at least 7 or more ounces:yay: , when I harvest her at the end of this month. ;) It all depends on the trichomes, I'm looking for 50% amber:D! Thanks to all, for helping us along,;) during this growing season :aok:and a special thanks, to Marijuana Passion, for allowing myself,:headbang2: to be a part of this site!!:aok:

10-8-08 001.jpg

10-8-08 002.jpg

10-8-08 003.jpg

10-8-08 004.jpg

10-8-08 005.jpg

10-8-08 006.jpg

is very nice. Can she come over to stay. What did you feed this monster? she looks great

Hi ms4ms! I've been giving her, Advanced Nutrients! The Mirco, Grow, Bloom,Carboload and Big Bud!! I think, they are the best!

Hello zipflip! She's from bagseed, out of Spain! I had germerated 3 seeds and only one was a female. She's mostly an outside plant but I do bring her in if the weather is not so good! While she was in veg. stage, I took 3 clones off her and they are under a 400 watt hps system! I'll get enough off of all, to last me through the winter, he, he, he!!

Howdy orstalk! I didn't do anything special really! She has been grown outside, in the full sun light and in a 7 gal. plastic container, that is 14 inches deep! You can't beat full sun light, he, he, he!!

Bonjour Brothers Grunt! Thanks, man!! That means alot, coming from such an experinced grower, as yourself!!

damn, those ''ladies'' are pretty sexy my friend, you always amaze me with your pictures man, thanks for uploading them.

peace,
Smoke Weed

Latest posts

Back