Big Stoned Ups from CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DontPoutDrinkAStout

Reaction score
What's good everybody, just saying hey as I'm new here.

I already brew my own beer, but since I prefer smoking to drinking, I figured I better start growing. I like the idea of growing my favorite strains and having a constant supply of my own that I know is safe, organic and dank. Besides, I'm sick of paying a hundred a week on my paychecks.

Look forward to chattin with all of you guys, holla at me.

-Smoking a Cigar With My Stout

Welcome to MP stout.
From one homebrewer to another, this a great site with plenty of good people and plenty of knowledgable growers.

Thanks cub! What kind of brew do you make?

Love your dog, is it yours? I got a boxer, and she's the love of my life and my best buddy.

DontPoutDrinkAStout said:
Thanks cub! What kind of brew do you make?

Love your dog, is it yours? I got a boxer, and she's the love of my life and my best buddy.

For the winters I make an Irish Stout and summers a Indian Pale Ale and German wiezen.

That's my Dobbie "jester" . I just lost him about 5 months ago. He was 13 yrs old, lived a good life, still miss him.

Are you using kits or all-grain?
I need to be doing some-have'nt in two years.

:joint:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:joint:

Gb

Nice variety. I'm not versed in much of anything except dark ales. That's awesome you can brew such a variety. Props man! How long have you been brewing?

Sorry about your dog. It's never easy to lose a lifelong pet, especially a wonderful dog. I'll smoke one for Jester.

We had a decent brew kit when I was living in a house with four other dudes. We brewed five gallons of nut brown ale (with about .5% ABV), but didn't clean it out correctly. Five months later, we break out the gear for another batch, and it is absolutely covered in mold.

I had to buy a whole new kit, just because we didn't use bleach! Damn!

I haven't started growing yet, I joined here to get the info for my first grow attempt. But soon enough!

Thanks for the welcome, newbud. Keep on keepin on.

DontPoutDrinkAStout said:
Nice variety. I'm not versed in much of anything except dark ales. That's awesome you can brew such a variety. Props man! How long have you been brewing?

Sorry about your dog. It's never easy to lose a lifelong pet, especially a wonderful dog. I'll smoke one for Jester.

I've been brewing for ten years. I started out with kits but soon got curious about doing batches from scratch. The first time I did a whole grain batch I was hooked. I brew up a batch practicaly every saturday up at the cabin.So I end up transfering and bottling every saturday. I'm addicted to the smell. The way it permeaites the house and leaves a sweet humidity in the air is incredible.
The only way you can improve on the aroma is lite bowl and throw some good, heavy German bread in the oven, usually rye or multi grain. It goes great with a double or triple bock. Between brewing( everybody knows), cooking( everybody knows), and growing(nobody knows) I am a content cat! ;)

Latest posts

Back