Bloombastic, super nuet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trueshoe

Reaction score
So the guy at my local gardening supply store recommended this newer product called Bloombastic for when my plants flower. He said it is top notch stuff. I have never heard of it and it is super expensive $90 for 11 oz!!!

It is supposedly Award Winning of some kind (I can't remember). But the description reads.

The 'Bling Bling' for your plants, The Bloombastic formula contains biological minerals in combination with our next generation ATA biological stimulants to create a one of a kind nuetrient additive specifically designed for the flowering and ripening of your plants. Bloombastic is engineered to stimulate the enzyme process on several levels that will make your plant less sensitive to stress factors such as: Warmth, dry air, high light intensity, disease, and nuetrient inadequacies. Bloombastic will elevate the performance of any brand of base nutrient to a master gardeners level. When using Bloombastic in the last 4 - 6 weeks of the flowering and ripening stage you will see explosive flower production, increased sugar content that adds flavor and weight gains as well as large dense compact flowers.

This ultra premium, ultra concentrated formula mixes at an incredible rate of 0.5 ml of Bloombastic per liter of nuetrient solution in the flowering and ripening phase of your plants.

It sounds all schnazzy and great but I just wanted to know if anyone has used this and noticed results that warranted spending that much money on it? I see that you mix in a very small amount into your water so I suppose 11 oz's would go a bit further than I initially thought but still 90 bucks for 11 oz's!!

Anyone have any insight on this stuff?

ive used it from the start so i have no idea what my harvest would be without it
i bought it because of weed world i think..... i dunno some article in a mag
i grow with cfls and believe i would have a smaller harvest without it

I did a lot of digging around, Googling the mj forums when I first noticed Bloombastic at my hydro store. All I could find on the forums from people who actually used the stuff is positive reviews. Lots of naysayers who've never used it chimed in per usual but the guys that were using it really liked what was going on. At my hydro store all they have is one empty Bloombastic box on the shelf. It's not because they sell out of the stuff... It's because people were stealing it so much they have to keep it behind the counter! Then some guy right on cue bought $1200 of the schanizzle when I was there. I couldn't help but let it peak my curiousity... The guy buying the stuff was a really old school hippy who looked as though he had grown more weed than Willie Nelson smoked in his lifetime...

My hydro store dude gave me a little bit that was left in a 375ml bottle and after 3 weeks it's almost gone but I think it will finish out this 4 plant bloom cycle in soil just fine. I started using it week 3 at .5 ml/Gal and ramped it up to 1ml/Gal and it's been pretty impressive so far and I'm starting week 6. I've had explosive flowering and trich production was earlier than usual with a couple of my girls in particular.

So far I'm pretty happy with using it this go around. I'm starting to alternate with AN Overdrive for the last two weeks of feeding to finish things off nice. It may cost too much for doing large batches of nutes in hydroponics but for a soil grower the rate is pretty low at 1ml/Gal. I think the 375ml bottle would last quite a while. It will make up 375 gallons at full strength so you can do the math to see if it will work for you. I already picked up a bottle for when my sample runs out. If I can get even another 1/4 out of my girls of trich production it's worth it to me and things are definitely heading in that direction... It's too bad that we can't buy smaller bottles here like in Europe though... $90 is pretty steep to try something out and I'd think they would sell more of it if more people could try it for less.

Here's a flower at day 37 using Bloombastic... It's a closet grow with a 1K Dual Arc Solar Max and a 6 tube T5 for side fill lighting.

Happy Growing!

MazarDay37_4.jpg

Thanks for the info Dirtsouth... You've sold me to at least give it a try. That bud looks great.

it costs $90 for 11 oz. my guess is you can duplicate for $10 for 1lb.

click my last grow in my sig, i used bloombastic the entire grow, but i dont attribute that great success to the bloombastic, sorry.

Latest posts

Back