Bloombastic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsourdieselxx

Reaction score
is anyone using this? the thing i saw said a 30%increase
in thc and noticeable yield boost, just wanna know. is there a similar product thats cheaper, the price on it ranges from 159-299 ber bottle 42 oz, useage is .5ml per liter.

there are alot of different bloom boosters
but i use it because of the "sensi seals"
they say it works, they put a 3 page article in a weed world mag about how suprised they were with it

I saw that same article and wondered about this stuff as well, they made it look like it was some good stuff.

This is the best price I could find:
hXXp://www.hg-hydroponics.co.uk/atami-bloombastic----250ml-313-p.asp

I've never heard of or used that website before though.

what makes it so expensive? i mean that is just too much to pay imo. why would it be that much?

GrowinGreen said:
what makes it so expensive? i mean that is just too much to pay imo. why would it be that much?

maybe because the results are there:confused:

also contains no sodium, huge factor for hydro applications

you gotta pay to play, not just with nutes, but with environmental factors as well. IE your growroom setup

ShecallshimThor said:
oh duh i misread sorry

ha ha, you have nothing to be sorry about, if you think about it, someone who has been reading this thread just learned something from our discussion, thats the beauty of learning.

glad to see i should use it id be a fool not 2, ima save it till i grip some killer seeds tho

Latest posts

Back