Blown away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
Last night my brother in-law and I,went to see OZZY and ROB ZOMBIE.I have seen ozzy many of time and for many years now.You can tell he is getting old,he's not active on the stage as he once was,but thats ok he still put on a great show.Plus.it was Halloween,you know that had to put on a great show,and they didnt hold anything back.Crazy Man Zakk wylde did atleast a 15 minute guitar solo.I was truely amazed by that mans talent,I am a big BLS fan,But in all my years going to concerts,I have never seen a solo like that.So if you have the tour coming to your town soon.IMHO,YOU GOT TO GO.Well,I am gonna go and relax for the day now,my neck is killing me from head banging and moshing and from smokin EVERYONE up.I walked in with 30 joints and left with acouple burt finger tips. You all keep it GREEN:hubba:

3834664263.jpg

Hey Berserker - Have followed Ozzy through the years, and have a blast at all his shows.

If you haven't seen Oz on stage, you're missing out by the way.

Don't know how much longer his old lady is going to force him out there...She's probably got a cattle prod right off stage waiting to wake him up. LOL!......

Yes he has really slowed down and only hops a few times now, HA! And I've slowed down, too. No more head banging for me anymore.....

Glad you had a great time.

I saw Ozzy back in the 80's. Really no desire to see him anymore, besides I was never much of a fan of White Zombie.

Rumor has it that Billy Joel is coming...I may check that one out, haha.

I'd happily accompany you to an Iron Maiden concert anyday. ;)

I'd happily accompany you to an Iron Maiden concert anyday. ;)
A woman after my heart,I'd LOVE to see Iron Maiden again.I'll keep my eyes open for tickets;)

Last time I saw ozzy was probably five years ago at Ozfest, caught him lip synching, I will never pay to see that again......

Sounds like you had a great time mang and that's what it's all about. ;)

I am sorry man, I am glad you had a great time, and should not have even mentioned that show.. It was early in the morning .I am crankier in the morning I guess :D

SFC said:
I am sorry man, I am glad you had a great time, and should not have even mentioned that show.. It was early in the morning .I am crankier in the morning I guess :D
Dont worry about it,EVERYONE has there own opinion,and you just shared it,its all good.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

You saw OZZY and ROB ZOMBIE :eek: you lucky bastard i myself have seen OZZY many times and he is old now but still rocks thats for sure never saw ROB ZOMBIE and would love to see him live:D you musta had a blast bro
glad you got to go see them together as for lip singing i could never picture ozzy doing that all the times i saw him you new he was singing OZ FEST RULES been there many times:D well glad you enjoyed your self bro and you know the deal never go to a rock concert without your grass:hubba: the finger will heal lol peace

going to see them this weekend ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang2: :guitar: :banana: :yay: :48:

passtheswag said:
going to see them this weekend ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang2: :guitar: :banana: :yay: :48:
YOU WILL LOVE IT:woohoo:

I saw Rob Zombie probably 15years ago at this little hole in the wall bar in Lawrence,KS. Was one of the best shows I have ever been to, even with the small venue.
I too have seen Ozzy several times and everyone was great. In fact, Ozzy was my first concert at 15. Ozzy w/ Anthrax...great show.
I even got his Autograph after a show once. It was January and cold as hell. Ozzy had a fever of 103 (so they said) and still put on a great concert, then went to the local record store after and stayed for 4 hours signing auto's for fans. Real great guy.... To bad I couldnt understand a word he said to me. lol

Red-Eye Jedi said:
I saw Rob Zombie probably 15years ago at this little hole in the wall bar in Lawrence,KS. Was one of the best shows I have ever been to, even with the small venue.
I too have seen Ozzy several times and everyone was great. In fact, Ozzy was my first concert at 15. Ozzy w/ Anthrax...great show.
I even got his Autograph after a show once. It was January and cold as hell. Ozzy had a fever of 103 (so they said) and still put on a great concert, then went to the local record store after and stayed for 4 hours signing auto's for fans. Real great guy.... To bad I couldnt understand a word he said to me. lol
Ozzy didnt want to get off the stage,he said he'd go all night cause it was Halloween.When they left and did there oncor,they came back and did 6 songs.I loved hearing the old stuff,Like suicide solution,crazy train,bark at the moon,The road to know where...could keep on going.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Sticky_Budz said:
You saw OZZY and ROB ZOMBIE :eek: you lucky bastard i myself have seen OZZY many times and he is old now but still rocks thats for sure never saw ROB ZOMBIE and would love to see him live:D you musta had a blast bro
glad you got to go see them together as for lip singing i could never picture ozzy doing that all the times i saw him you new he was singing OZ FEST RULES been there many times:D well glad you enjoyed your self bro and you know the deal never go to a rock concert without your grass:hubba: the finger will heal lol peace
Well,today my fingers feel alot better.But you are right that you HAVE to have weed in a concert.But there were some people looking at my like I was crazy,so I'd offer them a hit and start to lsugh when they would pass.To funny:D Rob has a very good stage show.I'd see him again.Hope you get a chance to see him.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back