Bongs that go for thousands of dollars...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vacation in Toronto, up here everything from 3 foot glass or acrylic bongs to fancy little pipes can be purchased in the local corner store, giant bongs rarely are more than 60 bucks.

I usually spend $2-$3 for a jar of pickles and 18 inches of PVC hose. The grommets and bowl slider apparatus are around 6 bucks, but I rarely need to replace them.

Were I a wealthy toker who invested in art, I might buy the JP Jeep now that I have had a closer look because it is a very impressive blown glass piece. It even has the dashboard glass that showed the impact tremor in the flick.

I totally dig the "lowbrow" art aspect of glass blowing. Actually have a friend who's making some pretty insane pieces. It is definitely more "art", then function, when it comes to the crazy pieces hammy posted. I appreciate it, but im not spending over a hundred bucks on something thats getting passed around and smoked out of, that will most likely break in the not too distant future.

I do art for a living and even though something might take me longer than I expected when quoting somebody well, do I stop working at the point of value or make it look the way I want others to see it and lose profit? I lose the profit.
but if I make the piece first and sell it at $:hours (like the shoe/jeep) I have to hope someone sees it at that value. My point; Is the buyer being scammed? No . Does the artist care if it is ever sold? Yes & no, if the price is haggled. Will the buyer be the only person in the world to have it? yes, would you care about that, maybe, but that should be a great consideration.

Latest posts

Back