Bonsai MaMa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panic in paradise

meditaker/cultivator
Reaction score
a proud, odd, yet aggressive producer. 12 cuts so far i believe, the top slip have large pistols; she is trying to flower. i plan on getting a few more good ones, and replacing her with a Purple Ice that is currently budding.

as with this "bonsai" PI, a BlueBerry, and a BlueMoonRocks, i trim most of the bud from the top down. the current PI has three tops, 2 have been snipped of their buds but the middle and lower clusters are swelling already.

she put in a 8'' by 8'' square put, with coco, pearlite, and some wormcastimgs.

offsite image removed

Im not sure what im looing at, its not a bonsai, its not a mother if its flowering, it dosnt have buds.

Are you taking clones from it?

it has pistols, white pistols i had said trying to flower,with lots of new growth, she has given me plenty of cuts/clones.

i described it as a bonsai, because there is a sticky thread here on MP, where the same process and final shape of the plant is same as the one shown in "bonsai mother" thread.

What do you mean by trying to flower? I think you have some research to do on flowering and harvesting a plant. Or maybe Im just confused by what you say.

Latest posts

Back