Boo's Birthday Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Slap the Dog and Spit in the Fire it is Boo's Birthday today. Ya made it through another year ya O'l Fart. Happy Birthday old friend. Everybody join in and in your own special way wish Boo a Happy Birthday.

200w.gif

thanks folks, turned 69 today...having dinner with a bunch of old friends tonight...gonna head out to the garden center and then get me a few ceegars today...tis nice to get old and still retain most of my faculties...

heya freeh, good to see yas...been a nice day, got a few boxes of ceegars and the mail held 13 packs of premium goat and monkey fem'd beans from matt...how nice to have all these top line genetics to play with...heading out to dinner in a while, been a busy day for this old man...once again, it's nice to be among like minded folk here, thanks for the love and good vibes...looking forward to getting to know peeps here I've not met or known from elsewheres...

Happy Birthday Boo ... Enjoy

I've definitely enjoyed seeing you slinging truths since '04 over @ OG ... maybe one day I'll get to shake your hand

Happy Birthday Boo ... Enjoy

I've definitely enjoyed seeing you slinging truths since '04 over @ OG ... maybe one day I'll get to shake your hand

bro, as much as we've talked over the years I feel as if I know you...mebbe one day I'll have the pleasure of looking you in the eye...

heya freeh, good to see yas...been a nice day, got a few boxes of ceegars and the mail held 13 packs of premium goat and monkey fem'd beans from matt...how nice to have all these top line genetics to play with...heading out to dinner in a while, been a busy day for this old man...once again, it's nice to be among like minded folk here, thanks for the love and good vibes...looking forward to getting to know peeps here I've not met or known from elsewheres...

say , don’t we know one another , was it Yahooka?....

it’s still your birthday even if I’m late to the party so I will raise a bowl of this snow leopard in your honor

Happy Birthday Amigo!

I do believe we've met big, I believe it was myhooka not yohooka...she's down on colfax isn't she...at least that's what DJM told me...

Latest posts

Back